**** ******* *****, **, *****, IL 60532
262-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/burgessliz SENIOR UW ANALYST, THE FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK, NAPERVILLE, IL 07/2016 to 07/2018
● HECM reverse mortgage, Specializing in VA loan origina ons, por olio and correspondent.
● Mentor in MOD Gradua on Program.
h ps://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mod-program- sb-training-success-story-dana-villanueva?trk=mp
● First six months’ recogni on for top 10% in quality, produc on, and interpersonal skills. SENIOR PROCESSOR, MEADOWS CREDIT UNION, ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL 08/2015 to 6/2016
● Process, close and disburse first mortgages, home equity line of credit and auto loans.
● Analyst underwriter. Review and verify income, assets, appraisals, tle, mortgage. disclosures, purchase agreements, LE, CD, prepare closing documents and TRID compliance.
● 85% Conven onal and 15% FHA loans.
QA ANALYST, BMO HARRIS FINANCIAL GROUP, NAPERVILLE, IL (Contract Posi on) 06/2015 to 8/2015
● Review life of loan cycle for compliance, investor guidelines, credit policies before closing.
● Audits, review underwriter income calcula ons, tle, HUD-1, company products and policies.
● Repor ng, track and escalate trending defects.
SENIOR UNDERWRITER, DOVENMUEHLE MORTGAGE, INC., LAKE ZURICH, IL 10/2014 to 5/2015
● Manage 309 pipeline of Private Investor Por olio (Bank, Credit Union and Private Investor).
● Pipeline average 100 ac ve borrowers.
● Intake, underwrite, manage, nego ate, and close loans. SENIOR UNDERWRITER, JPMORGAN CHASE, Milwaukee, WI 11/2009 to 05/2014 Launched Making Homes Affordable pilot program for delinquent loans; reduced pipeline from $500K to $35K in 2013. Trained and mentored junior underwriters on policies and procedures to achieve lending authority. Improved efficiency and quality by crea ng job templates for use as efficiency checklists.
● Ranked in top 10% in quality and produc on company wide.
● Subs tuted as a liaison to compile reports, lead team mee ngs, and distribute urgent changes to staff from upper management whenever supervisors were absent.
● Par cipated on advisory panel to discuss how to streamline process among rela onship managers, underwriters, management, and quality control. Feedback helped pilot new scorecard for underwriters.
● Selected as Quality Control Analyst for IFR project that involved reviewing all bankruptcy/foreclosure data research, valida ng results, and correc ng errors prior to forwarding files to Deloi e Independent Consultants.
OWNER, BURGESS MOBILE SERVICE, INC., Homestead, FL 01/2001 to 12/2009
● Accoun ng book keeping office manager inventory collec ons sales EDUCATION & SKILLS
B.S., BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, BRIARCLIFFE COLLEGE, Miami, FL – Summa cum Laude Phi Theta Kappa Computer Skills : Microso Office, MSP, Empower, Agent Desktop, Black Knight, Encompass360, Calyx Point, LOS and Desktop Underwriter(DU), and Reverse Vision. Volunteering/Passions
Harvest Bible Chapel, Rolling Meadows, IL, Small Group Woman’s leadership Personal accolades ; Humble, but confident, adaptable, decisive, responsible and take ownership, set the example, seek, challenge and enthusiasm.
Mission: Help others in personal and professional growth, which in return, grows the organiza on.