ADVANCED SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN
Results-oriented technician and leader with extensive experience troubleshooting/ maintaining electro-mechanical systems. Skilled in supervising, inspecting and performing maintenance on electrical systems to include troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing malfunctions on hydraulic, pneumatics and avionics systems. Effective team builder able to communicate and provide excellent customer service with all levels of employment. Exceptional time and organizational management skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, learn quickly, analyze effectively and make competent decisions. Key skills:
• Quality Control/ Assurance
• System Operation Check
• Emergency Management
• Schematics/Wire Diagrams
• Fault Isolation
• Flight Control Systems
• Industrial Safety
• Preventive Maintenance
Logistician – Maximum Logistics, LLC May 2017 – Present Provide in-depth logistics and support for a small business evolving in all phases of permitting and plan review for residential construction. Cross-coordinates with national builders to ensure on time permitting, plan approval and issue resolution for complying with multi-jurisdictional code requirements. Advise in the areas of management, strategy, marketing, finance and HR. Serve Technician - BellSouth Telecommunications Inc./ AT&T Sep 1998 – May 2017 Installed, troubleshot, repaired and maintained analog and digital telecommunication circuits, while conducting air and corrosion prevention. Configured network set up for multi-line use, including router and modem interface with customer equipment. Coordinated with vendors to determine equipment solutions for customer needs. Recommend and implemented telecommunications solutions, to improve customer performance and reduce cost. Maintained and improved service by analyzing the customer’s description of problems; diagnosed, troubleshot and repaired all identified problems, replacing and upgrading components as needed.
• Established and activated systems, programming and calibrating equipment, while adhering to local codes, regulations and organizational standards.
• Synchronized with engineering staff and departments to align and resolve technical support and issue resolution.
• Assisted in driving sales by recommending any additional services available to enhance customer experience. Owner – Beverage Depot, Inc. Jan 1992 – Aug 1998
Recruited, onboarded, supervised and cross-trained 17 multi-functional employees; directed P&L, logistics, inventory and daily operations for a retail package store. Orchestrated business development operations, identifying clientele to support over $2M in sales annually; conducted research and compared proposals, while streamlining processes to analyze and align data, costs, timelines, inter-organizational configuration, customer relations and proposal generation. Aviation Electronics Technician – U.S. Marine Corps Feb 1984 – May 1991 Conducted preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical aircraft parts, systems and components. Performed diagnosis and corrective actions, disassembled, inspected, evaluated and accomplished necessary repairs, incorporating technical instructions and technical directives. Determined repairs, modifications and part replacement. Conducted repair, disassembly, assembly and modification to major parts and components, while executing systems troubleshooting, operational checks, servicing, corrosion prevention and performing various required inspections. Inspected, disassembled, assembled, adjusted, tested and installed aircraft components and systems to include hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, flight controls, flight control systems, braking systems, pumps, motors and structure metal repair. Verified, monitored and properly documented all work in progress.
• Troubleshot hydraulic pumps, lines and valves. Removed and fixed aircraft panels flight, hydraulic power and distribution systems including main, auxiliary, and emergency systems.
• Selected to manage multiple training platforms, overseeing scheduling, qualifications and personnel development.
• Completed technical tool inspections reports and maintained inspection records. Conducted quality assurance for multiple parts and pieces of machinery; tracked and logged all defects.
• Managed major portions of relevant research and development projects leading to the implementation of new electronic systems for helicopter operations.
• Accounted for and properly documented all items; ensured all established standards and procedures followed, including maintenance, tool control, hazardous waste, and safety program guidelines.
• Oversaw emergency response and backup systems, to enforce rapid response and repair. BRADLEY-MORRIS, INC.
Military Placement Specialists