PO Box ****
Noble, OK *****
Summary of Qualifications
Inspection/Quality Control Maintenance Control Diagnostics
Safety/HAZMAT/Fire Planning/Logistics Fuel/Hydraulics
Electrical/Mechanical Air Systems Emergency Repairs
Precision Testing Tools Standardized Kits Aircraft Engines
Department Coordination Maintenance Supervision Deadline Focus
• Extensive experience in inventory control: monitoring, maintaining, procuring, and issuing inventory; managing documentation of materials in use at the facility; brought in from outside sources, and shipped to other destinations.
• Supervised that all inspectors performing inspections were qualified and trained.
• Flight checked all aircraft for quality assurance after maintenance release.
• Supervised maintenance, servicing, and troubleshooting on all systems and structural parts of interior and exterior, including inspections, removal and replacement of component parts, repairs, lubrications, refueling, cleaning, painting, and other procedures to assure safe operation.
• Managed “return to service” work orders for each aircraft or individual component project released by the FAA repair station.
• Experience working on structural parts: Airframe, Powerplant, Electrical systems, Fuel Systems, Hydraulic systems, Vacuum and Static systems.
• Trained, directed, supervised and assisted all personnel performing work under the FAA repair station certificate.
Primarily FAA Certified Repair Stations & FAA/PMA
Valair Aviation 10/2004 – 03/2018
7301 NW 50th Street. Oklahoma City, OK. 73132
Inspector/Chief Inspector/Special Projects Inspector
Commander Aircraft Company 05/1997 - 06/2004
Wiley Post Airport. Bethany, OK. 73008
Chief Inspector/Receiving Inspector/QA Acceptance Pilot.
Midwestern State University: Wichita Falls, Texas
FAA Airframe and Power Plant Certificate
FAA Inspection Authorization
Flight Instructor SEL/MEL Instrument Airplane