SAYED BILAL ABDUL J.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +965-********
My ambition is to gain challenging work experience, where I can be a part of the success of a dynamic and innovative organization.
• Graduation in Marketing and Hospitality Management at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
• Diploma of Hospitality Management (IGNOU Code BAIHA)
• Diploma of Event Management (AHLEI Certified)
• Taj Lands’ End, Mumbai
• ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
• Sahara Star, Mumbai
• Novotel, Mumbai
Admin & Operation Assistant
September 2016 – June 2018
• Providing administrative support to staff across BPO center.
• Prepared day to day duties including photocopying/faxing, compiling/tabulating data/records, sorting/distributing mails.
• Handling office task such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings.
• Administer banking, account registry, payroll and distribution of employee checks.
• Direct contacting to merchants regarding charging and shipping of products.
• Assist for developing, updating and administering all BPO center training materials for new and current associates with Managing Director. EDGE E SERVICES
Supervisor & Quality Officer
May 2014 – July 2016
• Prepared official confidential documentation.
• Monitoring random calls to improve quality minimize errors and track call center staff performances.
• Creating team to ensure the call center is mannered effectively during core hours.
• Briefing to all call center staffs to ensure with good targets, trained new employees and undertaking remedial action to rectify any staff shortcomings.
• Keeping an accurate record of all call center information and performance statistics.
• Observe personal information of call center employee, their targets achieved and bonus/commissions on weekly and monthly basis.
• Review all relevant information related to the customer’s claims. NOVOTEL JUHU BEACH, MUMBAI
Front Office Department
February 2012 – August 2012
• Provide information regarding hotel services and local features.
• Maintain information rack.
• Post all bills to the guest folios.
• Coordinate and assist as an airport representative.
• Well-versed with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Outlook, E-mail. I.T. Skills
• Well-versed with Internet Brower.
• Good Knowledge of computers hardware attachments & troubleshooting. Date of Birth : 12/July/1992
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Languages : English, Hindi, Urdu & Arabic (Basic)
Visa Status : Article 18 Transferable
Reference : Available upon request
I hereby declare that the above particular information furnished by my are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.