Aspiring towards Senior Level Assignments in operation the Laundry Industry
with a reputed organization.
• Seeking a challenging Environment, where Knowledge and Excellence are given their Due, utilize
my Skills and Expertise to contribute my Might for the Organization I am involved and to reach the
zenith of the organization I work through continuous learning & self-development & to achieve the
highest level of efficiency & the best customer service.
• Managing overall Laundry operations and maintaining healthy professional relationship with
corporate clients & regular guests.
• To monitor: On a daily basis: revenue generated from each business source.
• Managing overall laundry operations and maintaining healthy professional relationship with corporate
clients & regular guests.
• On a weekly basis: overall unit performance v/s budget
• Coordinating with the all department to ensure smooth functioning of day-to-day services.
• Imparting training to the work force effectively supervise through counselling, motivation and training
to ensure team spirit and optimum resources allocation.
Strong inter personal, Analytical, Excellent
Training & Development
Handling crisis situation
Liaise with Housekeeping department
Auditing & Statutory compliance
To be readily available at all times to deal with problems or complaints.
• Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest
• Maintain Guest history with the department and ensure the same is updated.
Training & Development:
Monitors Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive warm attention and personal
• Recruitment and selection of team members. Ensure proper training and procedures
are in place to ensure provision of quality services.
• Ensure effectiveness of training, performance evaluations and counseling of staff for
Employee Satisfaction & Motivation:
Exceptional people management skills and experience to drive forward the Front
Office strategy through team building, motivation and coaching.
• To support and participate in all hotel programs, policies and procedures with special
emphasis on the orientation of new employees.
• Assigns duties and shifts to staff and observes performances to ensure adherence to
hotel policies and established operating procedures.
Skills & Challenge:
Implementing stringent systems / measures to establish and maintain high security
standards in compliance with prescribed statutory norms.
• Attend to crisis or emergency situations and perform service recovery.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities
for self and others.
• The ability to display a high degree of professionalism and integrity as befitting a
member of management.
Create a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant
learning & development and use the feedback from Employee satisfaction surveys to
draw an action plan.
Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department and plan
Forecast trends in occupancy, budget for room sales, average rate and other revenue.
Imbibe Quality consciousness in front line staff through management tools.
OMAN .AA Group of Catering Company. L.L.C24th June - Present
: Laundry Supervisor
: Laundry Supervisor
U.S. Army Force
1993 – 1994
Ghusoon Al Jazira
Groups1991 - 1997
States Army Force
1993 - 1994
Ghusoon Al Jazira
Groups1992 – 2004
Spinney Abu Dhabi
Tourism and Hotels
14 Jan 2012 - 15
Location : ADCO BAB, Abu Dhabi
HSC -- Year March 1990
SSC -- Year March 1988
Passport No : J5325806
Date of Issue : 14/12/2011
Date Of Expire : 28/12/2020
Date of Birth : 16/10/1970
Languages known : Arabic, English, Hindi and Marathi
Marital Status :Married
: Fatima bi Chawl, Amir Baugh No, PL Lokhande Marg Gurdwara Road, MG/41
Room no 2, chembur Mumbai:400089.