Brooklyn, NY 11226
Objective: To obtain a B or C-tech position as an Automotive or Diesel Technician, where I can develop and utilize my skills to be a productive technician.
Skills/Strengths: Customer service skills, Microsoft office word skills, Strong organizational skills, Communication skills, Attention to detail, Fast learner, Reliable, Determined & Patient.
Education: - New York State Commercial License – Class B
- New York State Department of Motor Vehicles – Inspector Certification
-New York Automotive and Diesel Institute, Jamaica, NY – Truck and Diesel program 4/05-4/06
- School of cooperative Technical Education, New York, NY 9/02-6/03
High School Equivalency Diploma
Certificate in Construction Carpentry
- Department of Sanitation, MBS 620 West 26st NY, NY 10001 2/8/16-9/6/2018
* Senior Service Worker
- MTA Bus 128-15 28 Ave. Flushing, NY 11354 6/1/2015-2/4/2016
* Mechanic Helper/Cleaner
-First Vehicle Services 95 Prospect Park West. BKLYN, NY 2/26/13-3/6/14
* Performing (PMI) Preventive Maintenance Inspection, Front-end service & Brakes, minor electrical service and repair, Both auto and diesel.
- Sears Auto Center 2359 Bedford Ave. BKLYN, NY 8/13/11-1/28/13
* Tech 1/Mechanic helper – Tire service, Oil Changes, Battery service, Alternator & Starter installations, cleaning and keeping the shop organized.
- A.P. Auto Repair Service 932 Utica Ave 9/20/10-5/12/11
* Internship, as mechanic helper.
- Pep Boys Auto 4th Ave. BKLYN, NY 6/07-5/08
* Installer/Mechanic helper.