Jeremy Brett Klimek
To obtain employment with a company that can offer growth opportunities, expansion of current skill sets and abilities in Occupational Therapy.
2014-2017 Florida Agriculture & Mechanical University Tallahassee, FL Master of Occupational Therapy 3.68 GPA
2009-2012 Florida Agriculture & Mechanical University Tallahassee, FL Bachelors in Health Science 3.4 GPA Graduated Magna Cum Laude 2007-2009 Tallahassee Community College Tallahassee, FL Associate in Arts 3.42 GPA Graduated Magna Cum Laude Licensure and Certification
August 2017 Florida licensure
Central Florida Therapy Solution, Largo, FL
Level I Pediatric Fieldwork
Assisted with direct patient care, assessments and evaluations. Aided with goal development to implement treatment plans and documented client’s progress.
Miracle Hill, Tallahassee, FL
Level I Geriatric Fieldwork
Assisted with assessments, evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries. Aided with implementing interventions and goal development.
Miracle Hill, Tallahassee, FL September 2016- November 2016 Level II Geriatric Fieldwork (480 hours)
Developed and implemented achievable goals and functional treatment programs. Provided direct patient care to assess and offer interventions towards a client’s functional capabilities, medical conditions and rehabilitation potential.
TMH Neurological Rehabilitation Center, Tallahassee, FL January 2017-March 2017 Level II Neuro Fieldwork (512 hours)
Established and implemented assessments, client evaluations, as well as provided direct patient care for clients with differing conditions and or disorders. Involved weekly in facility discharge planning meetings, scheduling, interdepartmental communication with COTA’s, PT’s, ST’s, nursing, CNA’s, Physician’s and hospital staff daily.
08/21/17 - Present Kindred at Home Health Care HHC Tallahassee, FL Occupational therapist (OTR/L)
• Assist clients at their homes to improve safety and functional activities through ADL’s and IADL’s.
• Performed Evaluations, Recertification’s, discharges, regular visits, and supervisory visits.
• Educated on Oasis documentation.
• Expanded growth in new marketed area for OT from 10 visits a week to 60 visits a week while supervising additional OTA.
• Drove on average 200 miles a day and up to 9,000 miles in two months during expansion for OT services as only OT in Madison, Perry, Steinhatchee, Lamont, Greenville, Salem, Lee, and Pinetta as a resident of Tallahassee.
2015-2016 Florida Agriculture & Mechanical University Tallahassee, FL Graduate Assistant for Division of Occupational Therapy
Assisted all 5 Occupational therapy instructors and the Director with tasks related to smart technology, teaching equipment, computer skills and technical needs related to classroom education.
- Computer skills include but not limited to: Introduction to programing, proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Intra & internet, Introduction to web development programs, Introduction to graphical design programs.
- Tech skills include but not limited to: the diagnosis and repair with rebuilding computer systems and equipment, computer operating systems such as Windows and Apple, DOS, CMD and Xterminal.
Improved upon the standards for security of equipment storage and employed an updated standard for all assessments owned by the Occupational Therapy division at Florida A&M University.
Managed and facilitated with assistive technologies through multiple semesters for 1 instructor teaching beyond the classroom.
2013 Federal Express Tallahassee, FL
Solely responsible for the acceptance and transferring of all dangerous goods received by Fed Ex.
- All packages loaded onto any aircraft at Fed Ex Tallahassee required direct approval and loading by only the DG Specialist.
- Assisted the FAA in control of all dangerous goods entering and departing Tallahassee Fed Ex. Documented all products as they entered and left the airport as well as held full responsibility of the safety of the employees regarding any and all dangerous goods that are processed. 2007 - 2013 Center for Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy Tallahassee, FL Therapists’ Aid 6,500 Hours hands on clinical experience with clients
Assisted the licensed physical therapists in delivering therapeutic support on a daily basis.
- Trained patients in rehabilitative exercises and therapy techniques under supervision of physical therapists.
- Worked with patients with diverse physical disabilities and limitations
Assisted the administrative department with clerical projects and tasks.
- Pulled charts for patients with upcoming appointments, supported patients check in process and collected co-pays from patients in clinic.
- Supports in inventory stocking, building sanitation, technical support and any other support. Proficient in Microsoft Office, including: Word, Power Point, Outlook, Excel and other internet related resources. 2001 - 2005 Panera Bread Tampa, FL; Raleigh, NC
Bakery Market Manager
Oversaw fulfillment duties of night shift employees in ten different locations.
- Confirmed reports of inventory and product quality.
- Supervised and resolved employee and or managerial issues at each location when necessary.
- Managed overall training of employees as needed.
- Controlled all development and replacement of over thirty employees.
Managed twelve outer market location store openings.
- Responsible for overall production and quality of all products, handled all training, maintained inventory, in addition to simultaneous management of personal ten store market.
Prepared weekly schedules for all trainers and employees.
Ensured that all equipment and facilities were operational and met a high company standard. Responsible for all inventories for ten store market. References Available Upon Request