PHONE NO: 661-***-**** Email: email@example.com
I am a Certified Scrum Master developing a career in the agile field that will empower me to utilize my crossover skills. I possess the ability to manage conflicting interests and identify compromises while simultaneously delivering results under pressure. I display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with people of all levels.
I am backed by strong credentials including a Bachelor’s Degree, Certified Scrum Master, Agile and waterfall methodologies and monitoring tools; and cross-platform skills in Windows, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Linux and UNIX.
An energetic IT professional always eager to learn new things and improve existing skills. Attains a diverse background ranging from Quality Assurance, Database Administration and Scrum/Agile coaching skills. Enjoys helping clients deliver a product that solves their business needs and assists employees in staying organized, focused, and motivated so as to ensure they can deliver a quality product on time and with great confidence.
Agile Tools - JIRA, Confluence, Rally, Version One, TFS, MS Access. Languages - T-SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus, .NET. Operating Systems - UNIX, MS Vista Version, MS Vista ENT, Apple OSX, Google Version. Testing Tools - Quick Test Professional (QTP), LoadRunner, Test Director.
•Mentoring and coaching team members on Agile project management methods, using servant leadership style.
•Supporting the development Scrum and Lean Software Development methods and techniques.
•Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
•Knowledge on Lean, Kanban, Safe experience.
•Transforming teams from waterfall to Agile to have an agile mindset.
•Scheduling internal and client meetings to facilitate product backlog grooming, sprint planning and ensure action items are tracked to completion.
•Ensuring internal and external dependencies to be tracked and escalated are carried out as needed and in a timely manner.
•Assessing the scrum maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team.
•Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
•Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
•Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
•Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
•Ability to approach each project systematically and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Pinnacle Mutual March 2014- Till Date
Leading 3 cohesive Scrum teams during daily Scrum meetings and coach team members on Agile principles
Leading the efforts in analyzing the existing system and understanding the new requirements in order to make the release backlog more concise
Leading team to optimize various development and support tools that would increase productivity and quality.
Introducing Agile collaboration meetings to lead developers to resolve impending issues during sprint runs
Mentoring team members (internal and external) and stakeholders on Agile Scrum best practices while actively helping the team in transitioning from Waterfall to Agile methodologies
Responsible for removing impediments by working closely with Product Owners and support organizations
Experience working with mobile app development teams
Facilitating Sprint/Release Planning, daily stand-ups, Sprint Review Meetings, Sprint Retrospectives Meetings, Software Code Reviews and other related meetings
Analyzing user needs, software requirements, and constraints in the context of the system architecture epics/features/stories
Participating in Sprint meeting and approved delivery team committed user stories based upon established acceptance and definition of completed criteria
Working with cross functional teams on various platforms including QAs, Business Analyst, Project Managers, Product Owners, and Developers
Conducting Release Planning meetings and facilitate business analysis activities
Gathering /reporting all relevant Agile metrics (burn down charts and team velocity)
3Ztechnologies April 2012 – Feb 2014
Coached team members on Agile principles and also helping Scrum Master for Agile POC (Digital Account Opening - Avoka)
Led a turn-around effort for coaching an IT delivery team of 20. The result of the transformation has resulted in increasing teams' communication effectiveness, productivities, morals, and others' trusts.
Led and coached two pilot project teams with a total budget size of $10 million to adopt agile methodologies
Developed an Agile training program to train and coach 80 people including scrum masters for multiple pilot teams for a client.
The training program was later used by other consultants for other clients.
Coached and trained all project managers of the Regions bank to adopt agile methodologies.
Facilitated development workshops to bring multiple Regions Banks Executives to embrace agile as a means of delivering great product and giving customers competitive advantage
Mentored some developer on using TDD during the SDLC as they are new scrum team that needs coaching and channel my efforts in analyzing the existing system and understanding the new requirements in order to prepare the release
Helped in delivering Safe principle on the program level to the client and encouraging collaborative effort in among the teams and also helping stakeholders at the program level
Helped all that are involve seeing the viability on return on investment when scope of project is properly plan and equally help them to harmonize the IT application team and the business.
3Ztechnologies Feb 2010 - March 2012
QA Focus - (Manual/Automation/Web Services Testing)
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and importance of QA in Development/ Enhancement and Maintenance of software applications.
• Identifying bottlenecks/critical issues by executing performance test scripts using, attending meetings with business analysis teams, developers and technical architects to discuss about the bottlenecks.
• Writing test cases, creating scripts, and executing the test cases and documentation relating to the functional and performance testing based on the user stories.
• Assisting development and operations with diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution of performance issues.
• Testing Phases snapshot, Execution process and reported defect trending and status in insurance companies.
• Developing Performance Test Cases and developing scripts and enhancing the scripts by adding parameterization, correlation and setup different parameters.
• Detected Defects, communicated to the developers using Bug Reporting Tool and Tracking the Defects using Quality Center.
• Good experience in performance testing by getting the business requirements form business analyst and testing the performance of the software
• Developed test scripts for Data driven testing using parameterization in QTP by using Excel sheet for test data and database queries based on the functionality.
• Testing Webservices request and response XML using SOAPUI and LoadRunner.
• Supporting UNIX, MS Office, telecom and a variety of applications.
• Performing backend testing using shell scripting, SQL queries, UNIX/Linux.
• Planning, designing, executing and evaluating performance tests of applications and services to ensure optimal application performance.
Diploma in DATA PROCESSING
BSc ACCOUNTING (3.50)
BULLETS POINTS ON MY ROLE AS A SCRUM MASTER
Worked with DeveOps to work in a kanban structure as their ticket is more of requesting fly than a SCRUM process.