California People Search – CTC myCFO 2018 – Present Tax Coordinator
• Scan, process, and assemble tax returns.
• Manage electronic filing process (e-File) of tax returns from start to finish.
• Coordinate tax work papers and tax return assembly.
• Responsible for overall document organization including scanning and storage.
• Support partners and staff, including calendar management.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, scanning, filing and data entry.
Adams & Martin - Patent Prosecution Legal Assistant 2014 – 2018
(Lowenstein Sandler, Haynes and Boone, Martine Penilla Group, LLP)
• Supported 5 patent attorneys in filing patent applications, and managing the patent portfolio. E-filing applications and other documents including: Provisional, Non-Provisional, Continuation, Divisional, Amendments, Notices of Appeal, Responses to Restriction Requirement, Notice to File Missing Parts, Notice to File Corrected Papers, Issue Fees, Request for Continued Examination (RCE), Appeal Briefs and other necessary filings to the USPTO.
• Reported correspondence received from the USPTO to clients in a timely manner.
• Drafted correspondence to foreign associates, oversee payment of foreign associates' invoices, and prepare reporting letters to client.
• Drafted and/or generate correspondence to clients (formatting, copying, mailing, etc.) and production of documents and reports. Maintain a calendars for the attorneys, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel.
Keller Williams – Fremont, CA 2009 – 2014
Senior Legal Administrative Assistant
• Assured compliance to all local, state and federal laws as well as client's established policies and procedures. Coordinated closing with clients and title companies.
• Assisted with the printing and review of executed legal contract packages.
• Legal document processing, answering phones, arranging meetings, and conferences; monitoring incoming mail, faxes, and e-mails; filing and other administrative duties as assigned. Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati – Palo Alto, CA 2008 – 2009 Corporate Legal Assistant
• Provide high quality secretarial, word processing and administrative support to based Equity Partners, Visiting Attorneys and Associate teams.
• Perform day-to-day administrative tasks including but not limited to photocopying, printing, preparing letters, notes, documents, etc.
• Coordinate and schedule attorney diaries and calendars booking appointments, hotels, travel arrangements, lunches etc.; follow up and set reminders to assist attorneys with prompt attendance.
• Handle personal assistant duties upon request.
Kearny Boyle – San Francisco, CA 2006 – 2008
Patent Prosecution Legal Assistant
• Various Patent Prosecution Assignments and one Corporate Assignments at large law firms and Biotech Companies throughout the Bay Area.
Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Word 2010 and Outlook, software applications (such as Excel and PowerPoint). Also, proficient in Lecorprio, CPI, PATTSY, DTE, ProLaw, Carpe Diem, Time Slips, iManage, DeskSite, FileSite, and Chrome River. Type 70 WPM. Education
Phillips Jr. College – Campbell, CA (Certificate of Completion) Court Reporting California State University, East Bay – Hayward, CA (Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-Approved School)