P H ONE ( 3 0 2 ) 367- 6 8 3 5 • M S C H A C H A 1 2 3 @G M A I L . C O M C HARLENE A . R I C HMOND, M B A
A challenging position in finance that will allow me to utilize my educational and professional skills and abilities.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent interpersonal skills, phone manner, and office etiquette
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Organized and detail oriented; knack for understanding procedures and logistics
• Exceptional skills in time management and multi-tasking
• Articulate and very effective working with people of different backgrounds and temperaments
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Lotus Notes
Wilmington University New Castle, DE
Master of Business Administration (2013)
Wilmington University Newark, DE
Bachelor of Science in Business Management (2005)
Sept 2013-Present The Northern Trust Company of Delaware Newark, DE Associate Account Manager
• Under the general supervision of the lead Trust Advisor, coordinates account administrative tasks by ensuring prompt execution and follow-up; responds to partner and client service requests by obtaining necessary information and documentation, communicating with client and vendors as required for resolution of issues; executes daily client activity; oversees transaction processing; ensures accurate set up and review of fees; documents services provided and any specialized procedures for client relationships; ongoing written and verbal communication with clients as appropriate in managing daily activity. Develops and maintains working knowledge of governing documents and account agreements
• Responsible for coordinating the onboarding of trust accounts to include reviewing the governing instrument to determine what documentation is necessary to satisfy compliance and regulatory requirements, prepare account opening checklist to share with internal and external clients as appropriate, coordinate the collection and submission of account opening paperwork and documentation to Client Servicing Team for trust account opening.
• Assist with conducting the preliminary AML screenings by collecting unexpired passport copies for all new account owners and related parties, and submitting requests for a background check (World Check) to the Wealth Management Risk Team. Prepare organizational charts to accurately describe the entity’s structure and to ensure that the background checks (World Checks) are being performed on all appropriate parties.
• Review World Check results and maintain records of the information used to verify a person’s identity in order to satisfy the Customer Identification Program (“CIP”) and USA Patriot Act requirements.
• Complete a KYC /Client Relationship Form (CRF) profile for each non-U.S. individual prospect and/or entity that will be establishing an account with the company and accurately documenting all related parties, beneficial owners, source of wealth, source of funds, purpose and use of account, transaction details, Enhanced Due Diligence, etc.
• Independently handle moderately complex internal/external client inquiries. Dec 2010-Sept 2013 J.P. Morgan Trust Company of Delaware Newark, DE Trust Assistant
• Provided administrative support to a team of Trust Officers and Trust Administrators on the administration of Trust accounts.
• Became subject matter expert on various processes and systems and then trained colleagues on new procedures.
• Trained new hires on administrative processes, procedures and system databases.
• Processed money transfers, including wires, checks and internal transfers on behalf of client.
• Assisted with client account opening and maintenance. Perform clerical duties such as data input and data verification for proper setup of client accounts via financial databases and internal systems.
• Tracked the receipt of assets coming into the account or being delivered out and make updates in trust accounting system as needed.
• Communicated with different servicing teams such as investors, client services or the tax department to coordinate efforts in order to meet the needs of the clients. Oct 2007-Dec 2010 UBS Trust Company of Delaware Wilmington, DE Trust Assistant
• Provided administrative support to Chief Executive Officer, including answer phones, complete expense reports, sort and distribute incoming mail and other administrative duties as necessary.
• Assisted Trust Officers with account administration, calendar maintenance and travel
• Interacted frequently with clients, internal departments and/or external resources to research and resolve operational issues related to moderately complex accounts
• Assisted with preparation of documents and files for auditing purposes.
• Assisted in compiling presentation materials for client portfolio review meetings, marketing packets, and prospect meetings.
Notary in State of Delaware