Self-driven and detail-oriented management professional with comprehensive experience overseeing high- volume production operations. Consistently work to identify opportunities for process improvement and utilize innovative tools to deliver results. Recruit, train and motivate supervisory staff to oversee efficient production lines. Experienced in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S, 5P, TPM, TQM, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Root Cause Analysis. Seeking new management position to leverage existing experience and build upon proven skill set. CORE COMPETENCIES
• P&L Analysis & Budgeting • Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing
• Safety & Regulatory Compliance • Staff Training & Development
• Resource Coordination • Strategic Planning
• Scheduling & Demand Planning • Continuous Process Improvement PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
PAC WORLDWIDE Sharonville, OH
Production Manager 2017 to Present
Oversee production operations for contract package division fulfilling orders for clients, including Walmart, eBay, Amazon and 3M, among others. Efficiently coordinate demand planning operations to ensure products were produced on time and according to customer specifications. Manage supervisory staff responsible for delegating responsibilities to approximately 160 employees. Collaborate with senior executive team to identify opportunities for process improvement to lower operating costs while improving productivity and quality of finished products. Manage inventory control, safety compliance and purchasing. Assume HR responsibilities when disciplining or terminating employees. Oversee shift scheduling depending on production demand and control labor costs.
Highlights: • Oversaw significant growth of contract packaging division and led expansion into 215,000 square foot production facility; oversaw division revenue growth from $8MM to $23MM and increased productivity.
• Introduced continuous improvement measures to improve production metrics; successfully reconfigured production lines to enhance efficiency while controlling labor costs.
• Evaluated purchases for new industrial equipment after conducting ROI analysis and determining best available options.
• Served as member of Safety Committee and designated as Certified First Responder. GREEN TOKAI COMPANY LTD. Brookville, OH
Division Manager - Rubber 2012 to 2017
Supervised production operations for Tier 1 automotive supplier for division providing chemical mixing, rubber extrusion and finishing of products. Managed production line operations for three shifts with approximately 130 employees, trained supervisory staff and implemented streamlined processes and procedures in order to enhance production metrics and control costs. Prepare monthly and yearly operational budgets and assumed responsibility for P&L.
~ Professional Experience Continued on Page Two ~
GREEN TOKAI COMPANY LTD. Continued...
Interfaced with vendors and suppliers to secure necessary products and services. Placed purchase orders for consumables to align with production demand. Developed efficient schedules to perform preventative maintenance on equipment and ensure longevity of equipment operations. Highlights: • Increased profitability by 100% and improved quality by 225% within 12 months.
• Earned major quality improvement award for high increase in quality control amongst all departments.
• Prepared annual operating budget of $16MM.
• Implemented numerous continuous improvement project to enhance efficiency; maintained extensive knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, TPM, TQM and Kaizen process improvement methodologies.
• Maintained highest level of product quality control in order to adhere to client standards.
• Prepared presentations for senior executive team for delivery to clients.
• Collaborated with demand planning team to coordinate production schedules.
• Developed and implemented new employee training programs.
• Quickly promoted after beginning as Team Lead.
• Previously served as Project Coordinator for engineering & construction firm, Team Lead & Engineering Technician for automotive component manufacturer and Restaurant Manager for food service operation.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
STEP Management Program
Management Workshop Certification
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Brava Maps Statistical Process Control (SPC) and various proprietary software applications
~ Professional References Available Upon Request ~