● 6 years of experience Automation and Manual testing.
● Experience in writing automation and integrating with different tools using JAVA as the programming language.
● Experience in automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, TestNG.
● Experience in mobile testing using APPIUM.
● Experience in automation using cucumber.
● Designed and implemented automation using page objects model and page factory.
● Experience with SOA, Web Services, SOAP, Soap UI, RESTFUL and WSDL technologies.
● Extensively used automation testing tool Quick Test Professional bug tracking tool JIRA and HP ALM.
● Knowledge of working in a (CI) Continuous Integration framework like Jenkins.
● Worked on integrating automation with build tools like ANT.
● Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle
(STLC) including test strategy preparation, test plan developments, test cases creation, test executions, finding error and Traceability Matrix.
● Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex test plans, design, development and execution of test scripts for system, integration, user acceptance test (UAT) and regression testing.
● Experience in writing UNIX scripting.
● Experience in writing and executing SQL queries. Technical Skills
Testing Tools Selenium, QTP, Appium, JIRA, TestRail, HP ALM,Cucumber Integration Tools Jenkins, ANT, TestNG
Programming Language Java, HTML
Scripting Language UNIX
IDE’s and Version Control Eclipse, IntelliJ,GIT
Database Oracle, Teradata
1) Preparing for “Java Programming: Solving Problems with Software” Certification from Duke’s University
2) I have done several projects to keep myself in touch with technology. Below are the links of my recent Selenium projects using JAVA, TestNG
DEC 2013 - AUG 2016
Cognizant Technologies, Bangalore- Testing Associate Client - Wells Fargo US
● Worked with the Business Analyst to review test requirements,develop test plans, test data and expected results necessary to thoroughly test the business requirements.
● Involved in sprint planning for the QA user stories and external teams on requirement study, design analysis and execution.
● Coordinating effectively with team members for test planning, and allocation tasks to the team members, and estimates stories for completion.
● Logging and maintaining defects and reporting defects and metrics to management and preparing monthly, weekly, and daily status reports.
● Creating, executing, and maintaining Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Java automated test cases for regression and smoke test cases.
● Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Ant tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
● Conducted device and cross-browser testing on all supported desktop (Windows) and mobile platforms (iOS, Android and Windows Phone).
● Used Appium to facilitate mobile testing by creating mobile Driver class with the required mobile capabilities. Involve in web UI application over HTTP client request protocol.
● Created several reusable UNIX scripts to automate code checkout process from development to SIT environment and automating data generating. OCT 2012 - DEC 2013
HCL Technologies, Bangalore- Sr. Tester
Client -HoneyWell US
● Write Test Plan for the new release and Developed Test Cases based on the requirements, business rules and the use cases and used the HP Quality Center to store those test cases by coordinating with other team members on the road map.
● Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver with Java (Eclipse IDE).
● Performed Regression testing for every modification made in the application and new builds using Selenium WebDriver in various Browser like IE, Firefox, Chrome browsers.
● Writing effective test script in parallel to manual test cases, Preparation of test data and peer test review, performing back end testing for data validation using SQL Commands. 3
● Maintaining repository with test document, review reports and status document of the test cycle.
● Automates Smoke and Functional test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java.
● Used Quality center to assign defects to the developer and took the responsibility to get them to closed status after working with developers and identifying the actual problem.
● Created UNIX script to find out code difference between builds to help testing team identifying build related issues.
● Performed Mobile testing for Android and IOS testing Mobile Testing includes Device, Tablet and App Testing.
DEC 2009 - OCT 2012
Infosys Technologies, Bangalore- Software Tester
Client -Citi Private Bank - NY
● Reviewed the Business Requirements Document and Use cases to finalize the scope of the Test.
● Involved in the execution Integration testing, System testing, Acceptance testing (UAT), End-End testing
● Developed the automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver.
● Developed fully automated and portable QTP scripts and created modules.
● Perform back end testing to verify Data validation using Oracle.
● Prepared and maintained manual test case documentation
● Wrote and Executed UAT test cases.
● Created a UNIX script for automating code review process. Education
AUG 2005 - JULY 2009
Chitkara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajpura- Bachelor of technology in computer science