Current Location : Republic of Zambia.
Seeking a challenging career in a leading company, that matches my field, where my abilities and skills can be developed and knowledge can be applied. A Highly motivated individual having Experience and Responsibilities combined in various fields of engineering works in Mechanical Maintenances, BS EN ISO 9001 -14001 Quality Management System Quality Assurance, Quality Control// Material,welding, Advanced NDT, Drone based Inspections, Cranes Inspections / Condition based Monitoring Inspections.
DIPLOMA in Mechanical engineering,
BE in Mechanical engineering.
Full knowledge on Computer Fundamentals.
•Knowledge on MS Word, Power point, Excel..
•Auto cad 2D & 3D, Design. Windows 7, 8, 10 & 8 XP
PROFESSIONAL CRITIFICATIONS NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING BINDT PCN LEVEL 2
PCN NO : 326966
•PCN NDT LEVEL II in UT ULTRASONIC TESTING 3.1 3.2
•PCN NDT LEVEL II in MT magnetic particle Testing
•PCN NDT LEVEL II in PT& DPT penetrate & dye penetrate Testin.
•AMERICAN STANDARD OF NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING LEVEL 2
ULTRASONIC TESTING - UT
MAGNETIC PARTICLE TESTING - MPT,
PENETRATE TESTING - PT,
RADIOGRAPHY TESTING - RT,
VISUAL TESTING - VT,
EDDY CURRENT TESTING - ECT
PHASED ARRAY ULTRASONICTESTING – PAUT.
TIME OF FLIGHT DIFFRACTION TESTING – TOFD,
VIBRATION ANALYST : Category – II
TECHNICAL INSPECTION TRAINING AT-SGS ZAMBIA
Positive Material Identification- PMI
Hardness Testing - HT
Infrared – IR
Bore scope – Advanced Inspection & UAV - Drone Inspection
Over than 7 + years experiences in Drone based Inspection Mechanical QA&QC. N.D.T Multi-Discipline Inspector specialized Piping, QA &QC documents. Nuclear & Thermal and Gas, Wind, power plants. Fertilisers, Petro Chemicals, Oil& Gas, LNG and Refineries, Marine -Shipping and Dry Docks shipyards, Manufacturing, Steel plant's, fabrication, Mines, engineering Industries.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
TOTAL :- 17 SHUTDOWN'S EXPERIENCES
Major Clients and Projects worked
1 .Company Name : XTECHS QUALITY SERVICE PVT Ltd.
Country : INDIA VISAKHAPATNAM.
Designation : NDT TECHNICIAN MULT
Period .: 28-08-2012 TO 03-05-2014
• Work sites : - client s. Totally -6 Shutdowns .
1. HPCL. ~ Hindustan Petroleum corporation limited. Visakhapatnam India,
2. APCL ~ Andhra Petrochemicals Pvt limited,Visakhapatnam India.
3. CFC. ~ Coramandal fertiliser company Pvt ltd .Visakhapatnam India,
4. NTPC ~ National thermal power plant corporation government of India,
5. HZNPC ~ Hinduja National power plant corporation limited Visakhapatnam India.
6. Visakhapatnam steel plant government of India limited,Visakhapatnam India,
• The duties and responsibilities of the NDT Inspector are oriented toward the inspection of assigned materials, Equipment objects, or systems using
• Ultrasonic Testing (UT): Using standard ultrasonic equipment with compression and shear waves to test for thickness or flaws in materials and welds, or to check for disbanding or laminations.
• Ultrasonic Testing (UT): Application of compression waves in routine thickness measurement. (Digital readout and /or A –scan presentation).
Ultrasonic Testing (UTF): Application of Shear waves in routine weld scanning defaces measurement. (Plates 3.1, pipes 3.2 TKY 3.8, 3.9).
• Magnetic Particle Testing (MT): Application of standard magnetic particle examinations on ferromagnetic materials utilizing yokes, prods, or coils and dry particles or wet fluorescent techniques.
• Dye-Penetrate Testing (PT): Application of standard penetrates materials using solvent or water washable, visible, or fluorescent techniques.
2 . 2 . Company Name : AGNIHOTRI NDT UNIVERSAL ENGINEERING SERVICE P Ltd.
Country. : RAJASTHAN INDIA.
Designation : QA & QC INSPECTOR
Period .: 08-08-2014 TO 06 - 01 -2017.
Client s : NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA, ALL PLANT'S SHUTDOWN'S
( RAPS 1 & 6, TAPS 1 & 4, MAPS 1&2, KAPS 1&2, KIGS 1&4, NAPS 1&2,)
Work sites : - Totally 17 Shutdowns AREA’ S & DATES .
1.Rajasthan Atomic power station ~ UNIT 2 Rajasthan,INDIA,01 - 08 - 2014 to 16 - 09 -2014.
2. Tarapur Atomic power station ~UNIT 2 Maharashtra,INDIA,23 -09 - 2014 to 31- 10 - 2014 .
3. Rajasthan Atomic power station~ UNIT 3 Rajasthan,INDIA,07 - 11 - 2014 to 31 - 11 – 2014.
4. Madras Atomic power station ~ UNIT 2,Tamilnadu.INDIA 12 - 12 - 2014 to 31 - 01 – 2015.
5. Kakrapar Atomic power station ~UNIT 1, Gujarat,INDIA,. 05 - 02 - 2015 to 31 - 03 – 2015.
6. Tarapur Atomic power station~ UNIT 4 Maharashtra, INDIA,13 - 04 - 2015 to 31- 05- 2015.
7. Narora Atomic power station~ UNIT 2 Uttar Pradesh, INDIA,15 -06 - 2015 to 20 - 07 – 2015.
8. Rajasthan Atomic power station~ UNIT 6,Rajasthan,INDIA,17- 07 - 2015 to 31 - 08 – 2015.
9. Tarapur Atomic power station~ UNIT 1 Maharashtra,INDIA,03 - 09- 2015 to 08 -10 – 2015.
10. Rajasthan Atomic power station ~ UNIT 5,Rajasthan, INDIA,16 -10- 2015 to31- 11 – 2015.
11. Madras Atomic power station ~UNIT 1,Tamilnadu,INDIA,07 - 12 - 2015 to 31 - 01 – 2016.
12. Kakrapar Atomic power station ~UNIT 2,Gujarat, INDIA,16 - 02 - 2016 to 31 - 03 – 2016.
13. Rajasthan Atomic power station~ UNIT 2 Rajasthan,INDIA,17 - 04 -2016to 10 - 06 – 2016.
14.Tarapur Atomic power station ~UNIT 3 Maharashtra,INDIA, 16 - 06-2016 to 31 -07- 2016.
15. Rajasthan Atomic power station~ UNIT 2 Rajasthan, INDIA,13- 07 -2016 to 31 - 08 – 2016.
16. Narora Atomic power station ~UNIT 1 Uttar Pradesh,INDIA,01- 09- 2016 to30 - 09 – 2016.
17.Reliance petroleum refinery at Jamnagar GUJARAT,INDIA, 04 - 11-2016 to06 -01- 2017 .
3. Company Name : BUREAU VERITAS CO
Work site : QAFCO ~ QATAR FRETILISER COMPANY ( Shut down )
Country. : DOHA QATAR.
Designation : QC INSPECTOR
Period. : 1 month,February 2017 & march 2017
4. Company Name : A BUREAU VERITAS CO
Work sites : GASCO - ADNOC ( ABUDHABI NATIONAL OIL COMPANY ) Shutdown
Country : RUWAIS ABU DHABI .
Designation : QC INSPECTOR ( offshore)
Period. : 2 month,April 2017 & may 2017
5. Company Name : MVS ACMEI Technologies Zambia Limited
Work sites : Konkola copper mine plc
Zambia National Oil Ltd Fuel Terminal Contraction Project,
Total Oil Terminal Contraction Project.
Country : Republic of Zambia, DR Congo
Designation : SR QA QC NDT ENGINEER
Period. : 28 -08-2017 to till working
Working knowledge and Standards : ( API 510, 570, 653, 571, EN4179, NACE, B31.4, B31.8, ASTM & ASME ALL SECATIONS, ABS, ARAMCO, BN,EN,ISO STANDES . AWS, ASNT, BINDT PCN, DNV GL
•Follow the BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system, ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditing . ASME Codes
•Review of QA/QC welding documentation Related to Equipment or Project Provided by Company (Material certificates, certificates of conformity to Standards NDT Reports,) etc.
•Review the Inspection and Test Plans to contractors and sub contractors verify product conformity and full compliance with engineering Isometric & P & ID drawing, ( ASW, EN Code / Standard / Specification ) .
•Maintain assurance of UKAS accredited NDT techniques and Knowledge of integrity Reporting & Compliance repair.
•Proficiency with CAD software,in particular AutoCAD
•Review the inspection and testing methods and procedures.
•Understanding of lean SIGMA and 5s Principles.
•Coordinate the issue of non-conformance reports through the site QC manager,
•Preparation and submitting a requested technical PPT Preparations,
•Manage and follow up the performance of the ICB & CBM inspection activities,
•Coordination with the field sub contractors and the Third party NDT inspection Company,
•QA/ QC Welding activities NDE inspections for piping lines, Turbine blades components, External & Internal Corrosion testing,CNC and machinery components testing in oil and gas industries.
•Perform material inspection, Perform consumable inspection.
•RBI recommendations or Client recommended intervals within days of the inspection, modify the written .
•Complete the inspection report including Recommended or Required action,next period of services
•Surveillance welding activities of Piping / Mechanical construction and testing works at site.
•Application of inspection gauges, instruments and tool’s. Check equipment and accessories.
•Witness procedure qualification test. Witness welder qualification test Perform
•visual inspection, Review / witness NDT,Witness mechanical test, Monitor heat treatment, Observe production and fabrication welding.,
•Plans and preparations carry out inspection records, detailed description of the defect and location together with relevant up - to- date documents and photographic evidence,
•Carry out IIA briefing / Tool box Talks to visiting inspections,
•Maintain a contemporaneous Record of daily activities, assigned logs or Registers up-to-date and Accordance with / client procedures,
•Follow the Safety policies and understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
•To assist in quality control of all welding, insulation, painting and refractory works.
•Administered the inspection process and insured that all safety procedures are followed in the work area.
•Day-to-Day of fit-up, weld visual inspection & equipments erection works at site.
•Witnessed Destructive and Non-Destructive Test on specimens to assess conformity to specification and standards at testing labs .
•Conducted tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection.
•Repair attending and eliminating weld defects by taking adequate precautionary measures Preparation of weld maps, maintaining of weld records.
•Performed safety checks on all collected data with various radiographic equipments.
•Radiographic interpretation and supervising the repair procedures if any.
•Documentations tracked and supported by SAP Technologies.
•Coordinated with quality specialists and designed appropriate processes and equipments.
•Coordinated with test and evaluation team members on various operations.
•Thickness Measurement on various products for Dimensional check and Corrosion Monitoring.
•Metal and alloy analysis, identification and testing carried out with thermo scientific spectrometer.
•Controlled material trace ability by monitoring transfer material identification and
•generation of Material records.
•Visual Testing : Applicable for dimensional inspection of machined parts, and general fabrication, repair, or alteration of petrochemical equipment, structures, and piping components.
•calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
•visual inspection of parts, follow-up and preparation of material prior to welding, and inspection of material preparation for painting.
•NDT tool is the variety of inspections and measurements that can be performed.
•phased array ultrasonic testing operate inspection testing apparatuses including, calibration, Perform PAUT scans on complex geometries,
•Inspection of complex geometry branch welds with variable weld profile using encoded scanning for accurate sizing of internal defects, Corrosion inspection of storage tanks.
•Thermograph testing at over head hot lines, hot components & Bearing temperature inspections.
•Rockwell Hardness testing characteristic of a material not a fundamental physical property defined resistance to indentation, testing shells, air receiver tanks, vessels, Exchangers .
•Cranes inspection requirements of the applicable ASME volume mechanical and NDT hooks, ropes, drums Check equipment and accessories crane structure inspections.
•Positive Material Identification, commonly known as PMI can be performed using several test methods material’s strength is critical, Heat Exchanger, storage tanks Inspections .
Name : BUDAGATLA SATISH
Father Name : B. RAMANA
Date of Birth : 08 - Nov - 1992
Sex : Male
Marital Status : married
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English .HINDI, Telugu
Present Address : flat 20breesev Estates, Chingola,
Republic of Zambia
Mobile number : +260-*********
Permanent Address : 18-31-45. BALACHUVURU PEDAGANTYADA, GAJUWAKA
VISAKHAPATNAM ANDHRA PRADESH INDIA.
PIN COD : 530044
Passport .no ; M1687770
Homes number : +91-986*******