Mohamed Ragab Mohamed Lotfy
Date of birth 20 / 7 /1994
Military Status Completed
Marital Status Single
Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University
- Accounting Department, Graduated: May 2016
- Graduation Grade “Very good (80%) “, Order : Sixteenth
- 4th year, Accounting Department, 2016/2017, Excellent
- 3rd year, Commerce Department, 2015/2016, Excellent
- 2nd year, Commerce Department, 2014/2015, Very good
- 1st year, Commerce Department, 2013/2014, Good Courses:
- English Language
- MS Office
- Excel Financial
- (Financial Accounting - Government Accounting - Accounting Contracting) at the "Resala" Charity.
- Presentation skills, communication skills, Teamwork skills at Money Experts Club in Ain Shams University.
- leadership, creativity and self-management at Ain Shams University
- Human Resources (HR) at Ain Shams University.
- Works as Accountant at Optimum Oil Company for now.
- Worked as Accountant at Egyptian Company for pasteurized egg products.
- Trainee at the Bank (Banque Misr ) at Ain Shams University Branch,Cairo, Egypt on banking operations for two Times From, 23th August to 21th Sep 2015,
From, 21th August to 15th Sep 2016.
- Trainee at the Bank (QNB AlAhli Bank) at Zaker Hussien Branch Cairo, Egypt from 2nd August to 31th August 2015.
- Worked as Accountant at Optimum Oil Company
for 2 years during Study.
- Try to deal with Oracle software
- Try to deal with QuickBooks
- Try to deal with Preliminary Capital Market Authority(CAM) Skills:
- Mother Language: Arabic.
- Second Language : English “good”
- MS Office.
- Using internet.
- Working in group or individual.
- Working under pressure.
- Hard worker.
- Very good Communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learner and Flexible and cooperative.
- Playing football
References upon Request