Career Objective: I am looking forward to work in a professionally and challenging organization where knowledge can be shared. I would like to contribute my knowledge and creativity to the growth and development of the organization Experience Summary:
• 4.1 years of experience in System Integration Testing, Quality Analyst, Project management, Software testing Software Development Life Cycle, Software Testing Life Cycle, Worked on Agile Methodologies Server monitoring & Troubleshooting, Test Environment support, Switch Engineering, Telecom Operations & Maintenance.
• An effective leader with excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills.
• Experience in Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, Database testing, User Interface, White box, Black box Testing & Functional Manual Testing for (Mobility testing, Digital TV(MSO) & Usability testing, System testing, System Integration testing) for Reliance JIO 4G mobile and web applications such as POS, mSelfcare, Customer Care, Assisted Care.
• Brief knowledge in Telecom domain for Fulfilment, Provisioning, Activation, MACD, Exception handling and Billing areas of telecom.
• Spearheaded the design and led the test strategy and test plan for all projects; completed review activities such as requirements review, design review, test strategy review, test Data Management, test Environment support and test Execution and test case review.
• Hands-on experience in working on Order Care, Mainframe, Web Based, Client/Server, DB, Manual Testing, WinScp, SQL Server, SOAP, VCAS, Tibco, SAP CRM, SAP Fiori, Open text, SAP CC, In10s, CITRIX, HPSM, Ericsson Order Care, Ericsson EPC, Ericsson CNUM, PLM, SECO & Putty.
• Have been actively involved in Test Environment management & Defect tracking using RationalQualityManagement.
• Have been actively involved in Reporting Test Progress to managers and Testing teams.
• Have been involved in Project Management operation (for MSO Project), Defect Management and Defect Triage calls meetings.
• Understanding the requirements / functionality and identifying Test Scenarios
• Planning Test Execution and UAT calls.
• Writing test cases and prioritizing the test cases using concepts of Risk Based Testing (RBT)
• Execution of Functional / regression test cases. Work History:
Duration Organization Designation
July 2014 – July 2015 Htis Telecom Pvt limited Project Engineer August 2015 – October 2015 N R Switch & Radio services Team Lead & Project
October 2015 - till now Reliance Jio Assistant manager Since October 2015 with Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited Mumbai as Assistant manager- Testing
Project: SIT(System Integration Testing)
User Experience Analyst & Software Tester
Validating/testing Jio Core 4g Volte network i.e. Point of interconnections, SMS, Video calls, Voice calls. Testing of all the JIO applications like Jio music, Myjio, JioTv, Jio Cinema, Jionet, JioMusic, Jio.com. Testing Samsung, LG, Apple & LYF devices against the network set up by Jio. Validation/Testing of Jio net (WI fi) in All North India Cricket Stadiums for World T 20 Cricket world cup 2016 & Vivo IPL 2016.
Test Data Management
Creation of Prepaid & Post plans for mobility, Fibre, Enterprise Mobility, Enterprise fixed line or Cable TV business on EPC
(Ericsson Product Catalogue), Creating Mobile Number Creation (IMSI/ICCID/MISIDN) in Ericsson CNUM (customer number management system).
Test Environment support
Server management, Support to test environment for activities like Storage/RAM increase on Virtual Machine or Base machine, PIM support, VM’s Creation, Anti-Virus upgrade, Firmware Upgrade, Base server Creation, HPSM Ticket creation, DB/App user creation, NAS path Creation & Deployment of various Fixes for different applications in Test environment. Monitoring of Tibco services for Mobility, FTTX & Cable TV through Tibco HAWK (Restart, kill, stop, deploy the services).
Multiple Service operator/Project management operations Tracking & Leading overall project Development for Test team. Capturing Requirements, analysing the product development & Arranging Business meeting with DNA, ISV’s & Test Team for the enhancement or development of the Product/Business. Tracking Tracks like Customer order lifecycle management flow (Ekyc/E-Caf), Usage to charge, Retailer On-boarding & SAP ERP for different applications in Test environment from there development to testing phase & to get server’s PIM implemented.
Testing MSO O2A: -
Testing Connectivity from one impacted system (Tibco) to other system (all ISV’s). Test planning, test case Preparation, Test Execution, doing sanity testing service by service. Testing System integration testing for Customer order lifecycle management for MSO & automating the flow. To develop all the SOAP XML’s for all the Tibco Services using Functional mapping/Technical mapping sheet and then testing these services i.e. Unit Testing of all the developed services. System Testing of VCAS, testing new API & Tibco Services developed for VCAS application. Testing of Jio Set up box (Real Device).
Tested and Successfully On-boarded first customer for MSO (Customer order lifecycle management). Enterprise Mobility
Testing Customer Order lifecycle flow for enterprise customers (IOIP to COCP, COCP to MNP and MNP to COCP etc.) testing MNP port in & MNP port out functionalities, Testing SAP Fiori, Jio.Com, and Order Care for Enterprise users. Retail Mobility
Worked as part of SIT O2A Team under different environments (SIT, E2E, Replica) using Agile Model, executed various test scenarios in order to deliver specific features for a release. Raised defects, prepared Test scenarios and executed test cases in RQM. Worked on scenarios like order journey, MNP, MACD Operations. Provided KT sessions to beginners. Worked from Jul’15 to Sep’15 with N R switch & Radio Services for Ericsson India on Bharti Airtel Project. Significant Accomplishments:
Project Engineer (Small Cells) & Switch Engineer.
Nano PICO Sites, Operation Maintenance Centre - Radio (OMC-R), Configuration Manager, BTS Installer.
Managing and leading team members; allocating resources among team members and guiding team members For Daily Field activities
Providing Maintenance support to the technical support team(UK-London) and client(Airtel/Ericsson) Commenced career from Jul’14 to Jul’15 with HTIS Telecom Private limited for Ericsson India on Bharti Airtel Project.
Operations & Maintenance Engineer and Team lead (Small cells)
Configuration Management- Creation of Nano BTS site, Creation of GPRS, Creation of Neighbor’s cell & installation of Nano BTS.
Fault Management- Alarm monitoring of (A, Abis, Frip, Omc) interface, monitoring of particular sites, Change parameter of site & neighbor if Required, Network Listen of site & frequency Synchronization by remote logging in to BTS by BTS Installer, raising incident tickets & following them & then resolving.
Performance Management Fault Management- BSC Health Checkup, KPI Extraction & store the back up in PC Optimizing the Drop Rate, Supporting & supervising the Field Engineering Team.
RF Optimization-To optimize the radio network is necessary to monitor the cellular network, and then change the relevant parameters to improve the performance of the network. The optimization process is an on-going process if the network is constantly growing because of the increase in number of subscribers and traffic.
Taking weekly & monthly backup of all the nodes BSc’s, MSc’s, MGW, and GMSC i.e. CP, CDR, APG & CV backup. Training Attended:
• Security Networking
• Wireless & embedded systems
• Software Engineering
• Verification Validation and Testing
• Basic Telecom
• E2E Testing Level 1
• Quality Management
• Data engineer with Python (in progress)
Awards and laurels:
• Geography Lead for Delhi location at Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
• Certificate of appreciation for automation testing in Reliance Jio infocomm limited.
• Been awarded with Top performance for Year 2017-2018 EDUCATION
B.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication) from Sri Sai University 2014. PERSONAL DETAILS NAME:- Sulabh
DATE OF BIRTH:- 22/07/1992
FATHER’S NAME:- Arun Sharma
CONTACT NO:- +919********* (M)
PERMENANT ADDRESS Uma Kutter, Bundla Tea Estate Palampur (H.P.) Declaration:
I hereby declare that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Ghansoli- Navi Mumbai