SAIF FARUK JILANI
Email address : email@example.com
Seeking for a position as a Civil Engineer/Site Engineer, where I can use my planning, designing and overseeing skills in construction and help to grow the company to achieve its goal. A flexible Civil Engineer committed to completing comprehensive analysis, design, and calculations for civil engineering projects. Proficient in the preparation and implementation of construction plans, developing status reports, and project scheduling. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to perform duties with accuracy, independence and confidentiality.
• Active listener
• Active team player
• Able to work under pressure
• MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
S.S.C U.A.Dalvi English Medium Dapoli 61.84 % 2009 H.S.C Fajandar junior collage of science commerce
and arts vahoor Mahad Raigad
42.33 % 2012
Civil Engg. Abdul Razzak Kalsekar Polytechnic, Panvel 60.12 % 2018
• Drafting skills: Plan, Elevation, Section of Structure
• Basic knowledge of Surveying
• On Site Experience as a Site-Engineer For Construction of High Rise Building AutoCAD (2D & 3D).
• Drawing Examination in Elementary Certificate
• AutoCAD 2D and 3D Certificate : Institute Of Petrochemical Engineering, Lonere
• Hardware And Networking Certificate : Institute Of Petrochemical Engineering, Lonere
Diploma project based on Investigation of impact of Deonar dumping ground on soil and ground water.
• the potential utility of soils in landscapes resulting from the natural combination of soil chemical, physical, and biological attributes(Johnson et al., 1992);
• the capability of soil to produce safe and nutritious crops in a sustained manner over the long-term, and to enhance human and animal health, without impairing the natural resource base or harming the environment (Parr et al.,1992);
• the capacity of a soil to function within ecosystem boundaries to sustain biological productivity, maintain environmental quality, and promote plant and animal health (Doran and Parkin, 1994);
• the capacity of soil to function (Karlen et al., 1997); and
• How well soil does what we want it to do (Schjønning et al., 2003). Most definitions link soil quality to some defined use of soil. The use-dependent nature of soil quality definitions has created some debate among.
Name : Saif Faruk Jilani
Date of Birth : 26
Marital Status : Single Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Marathi
Permanent Address : At.Post – 599 Prabhu Ali Bazar Peth Dapoli, Tal - Dapoli Dist – Ratnagiri, State – Maharashtra – India
Passport No : S3740405
Date of issue : 16/05/2018
Date of Expiry : 15/05/2028
Place of issue : MUMBAI
REFERENCE: Available On Request
SAIF FARUK JILANI