EDUCATION University of Tirana, Faculty of Law, Tirana, Albania September 2015 - March 2017 Master of Science in Public Law
University of Tirana, Faculty of Law, Tirana, Albania October 2012 - September 2015 Bachelor of Science in Law
Masaryk University, Faculty of Law, Brno, Czech Republic September 2013 - June 2014 Foreign Exchange Student
EXPERIENCE Attles Law Group, Boston, MA June 2018 - Present
• Prepare, review and file nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services ("USCIS"); work closely with attorneys in preparing and filing petitions.
• Research immigration and other government regulations, case law and procedures to support client cases. Assist in daily client interactions and case management, working closely with clients regarding requests for information, case status and immigration procedures.
Eastern Bank, Swampscott, MA August 2017 - June 2018 Bank Teller
• Actively engaged in the sales process by identifying potential financial needs for customers and non-customers alike. Conducted referrals of appropriate leads to the platform staff for follow-up. Law Office of Sonila Leci, Elbasan, Albania May 2016 - September 2016 Legal Intern
• Gained practical experience in the practice of law. Conducted legal research to interpret applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and provided legal conclusions.
• Assisted with formal plea procedures, trial preparation, research and writing, jury selection processes and jury trials. European Law Students Association, Tirana, Albania May 2016 - February 2017 Vice President STEP (Student Trainee Exchange Program), Albania Chapter
• Directed the STEP program as Vice President of the Albanian chapter of ELSA, a 40,000-member organization located in 43 countries and 200 law faculties across Europe.
• Administrated the traineeship program and established traineeship partnerships. Created and compiled materials, information and data necessary for the traineeship program. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tirana, Albania May 2016 - February 2017 Intern at the Directory of International Organizations
• Analyzed events and documents and prepared communications on strategic developments in Europe, tracking political developments in Albania and the countries covered by the Directory; prepared daily reports to the Directorate, along with completing other administrative tasks. Council of Europe, Tirana, Albania November 2015 - January 2016 Trainee
• Conducted legal and policy research; prepared draft analyses and reports. Attended meetings of the Central Elections Committee, plenary session of the Albanian Parliament, Media Committee, and Laws Committee. SKILLS: Fluent in Albanian, English, and Italian. Intermediate Spanish speaker.