Golki more,Naya chak,Khemnichak,
Strive to convert my potential into benefit the organization and for self-satisfaction.
MBA (Masters Of Business Administration) 2015
MCA (MASTERS IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS) 2007
BCA (BACHELOR IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS) 2005
MA(PATNA WOMENS COLLEGE) 2004
BA(PATNA WOMENS COLLEGE) 2002
INTERMEDIATE IN ARTS (CBSE BOARD, PATNA) 1999
MATRICULATION (SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS) 1997
Conversant with MS Office, Internet & Email etc.
Good knowledge of Hardware and Networking.
C, C++, Java, Sql, Windows Operating System
Troubleshooting of Computer issues
Servers: Windows, Lotus Notes and Domino Server (CLS)
. Certifications. .
1.26 Aug 16 –till date
Shemford Futuristic School
4.PA to Principal
6.Administration of School
2.Jan 09 –till date
CSC (Computer Science Corporation)
System Engineer (Motorola, CSC Internal, Whitbread Project,ISS) Key Responsibilities
1. Working on Active Directory and servers
2. Citrix related problems
3. Mapping Drive
4. Installing all Software and printers
5. Working on VPN
6. Managing and troubleshooting Lotus Notes issues and domino server
7. Resolving through Remote Desktop
8. All windows related and other application problems 9. Using USD and Remedy as a tool for documentation 3. April 2007 – Jan 09
HCL Comnet Systems and Services Ltd.
Senior System Analyst (Cummins Project)
1. Handling Active directory
2. Mapping drives
3. Software installation
4. Troubleshooting server/database/connectivity problems 5. Citrix issues
6. Resolving VPN issues
7. troubleshooting for printers and faxes
8. Creation, Modification and Deletion of ACL and Mail Groups 9. Creating and scheduling Replicas and responding to related problems
10. Managing mail file maintenance
11. Resolve issues for Calendar and Scheduling on Lotus Notes 12. Remote troubleshooting.
13. Using Remedy as a tool to log the information
4. Oct 2005 – Sep 2006
Technical Support Executive -Handling ISP Process (SBC Yahoo) Key Responsibilities
1 Providing technical troubleshooting services to SBC Yahoo and British Technologies users.
2 Problems relating to outlook.
3 Providing technical support to customers through Remote Desktop
4 Troubleshooting & Preparation of reports as required. 5 Handling & Maintaining the Network and keeping track records of all the details.
6 Servicing the existing network and expanding it-handling security measures and complaints.
● Appreciation for Problem Solving, Continuous Improvements and Decision Making.
● Continuously working towards Self-Motivation, Time Management, Perseverance, Presentation Skills, Team Spirit and further Broadening the Skills.
Fathers name R.S.Singh
Date of birth December 21,1981
Languages known Hindi, English
Permanent address Amulya Akriti,
Rampur Rd,Bazar Samiti,
Ph No. +91-754*******