Jennifer Abraham Nadar
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile No.: +1-202-***-****
“You just need a right person at a right place at a right time” Career Objective: To have a growth oriented and challenging career, where I can contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork.
The State University of New York at Buffalo
University at Buffalo 2017-2019
Currently Pursuing Degree: Master’s in Biomedical Engineering Current Grade: 3.8/4
University of Mumbai 2012- 2016
Institute: Watumull Institute of Electrical Engineering and Computer Technology Degree: Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering
Maharashtra State Board for Higher Education 2010- 2012 College: NES Ratnam Jr. College of Science
1. The Lifting and Gait Rehabilitation Device: It is designed for Rehab-patients, the device can lift the patient to a standing position and then teach them normal gait movements using pedals.
2. Brain Computer Interfacing: BCI is a direct communication pathway between an enhanced or wired brain and an external device.
3. Bachelor’s Project: EMG as a switch-The challenge in the design of an EMG based switch is to reliably convert a surface EMG signal to an activation signal. This activated signal was used in various Biomedical Application.
4. Reverse car parking sensor: Car parking sensor can protect your car from any damage while reverse parking.
1. Presentations: Nanofibers as Tissue Scaffolds, DNA origami, Upper limb orthosis, MRI, Uptake Monitoring System and Clinical Application of Robotics, Sensitive Skin, Medical Glue, Micro/Nanotechnology.
2. 2nd prize in Poster Competition
Topic: Cardiotocography- Cardiotocography (CTG) is a technical means of recording the fetal heartbeat and the uterine contractions during pregnancy. 3. 3rd in Technical Poster Presentation
Topic: Nanotechnology proposal of RBC- Nanotechnologies potential in “developing Artificial Red- Blood Cells” design and their efficiency compared to the normal Red Blood Cells use in the medical field.
- Volunteered in United Tamil Methodist Church, Mumbai
- Senate Member in Biomedical Engineering Graduate Student Association(BME-GSA).
- Member in Woman in Science & Engineering (WISE).
- Team Leader in National Cadets Crops.
- 1st Prize Institution Level: Throw Ball.
- 2nd Prize Institution Level: Discus Throw and Javelin Throw. Skills:
Work Experience: Teaching Assistance for seven months in Joymax English High School and Junior College.
Technical: Programming in C and C++, MATLAB, Assembly Language, MS office.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil
Strength: Adaptability, Strong Work Ethic, Great at Project Management, Time Management, Critical Thinking, Self-Confidence, Leadership, Creativity, Proactive, Excellent in teamwork.