Dynamic professional with nearly 10 years of experience in Client Relationship and Key Account.
Presently working with L'Oreal India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai as Assistant Manager Customer Care - Selective.
Spearheaded overall customer operations and facilitated timely service delivery as per defined SLAs.
Gained exposure in managing purchase of POP, Gifts, Merchandising articles in Wella to support marketing activities.
Competent in assessing and implementing effective CRM solutions to enhance customer contentment and loyalty and consequently repeat & referral business.
Sound cross-functional knowledge of customer relationship management and key account management functions.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in training, customer relationship management.
Aggressively identify opportunities, develop, focus and provide tactical business solutions. Motivated and enthusiastic about developing good relations with clients.
Achievement oriented with excellent people management skills & ability to manage change with ease.
Good team player with the ability to lead a team by example and motivate team members to achieve desired objectives.
Customer Relationship Management Key Accounts Management Customer Delight
Aligning other business units and improving consistently policy/process to meet customer expectation (aim at customer delight).
Mapping client's requirements & providing best products to suit their requirements; generating business from existing accounts and achieving profitability & sales growth.
Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major corporate & institutional clients, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction; developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
Escalation Management Customer Retention Root Cause Analysis
Ensuring there is a proper customer redressal system and communicating retention process & ensuring implementation at all points.
Conceptualizing customer retention strategies based on extensive analysis of service operation loopholes and market dynamics.
Serving as a single point of contact for the customer escalations; responsible for Complaint Management and Root Cause Analysis & Resolutions; providing innovative solutions to improve current processes and designing new processes.
Team Building & Leadership Rewards and Recognition People Management
Leading, mentoring & monitoring performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
Since Aug'07: L'Oreal India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Procurement Executive - Luxury Product Division Aug'07 - Dec'08
Assistant Manager Customer Care - Selective Jan'09 - till March 2014
As Assistant Manager Customer Care - Selective
* Dexterously handled L'Oreal Paris make-up and Maybelline products.
* Efficiently managed make-up CFA in Pune.
* Demonstrated excellence in:
+ Analyzing shortages of the make-up business for L'Oreal Paris & Maybelline (Selective Business).
+ Supervising service Level of top 20 dealers of selective business.
+ Verifying stock in trade and inventory quality of top dealers.
* Involved in managing order by establishing coordination based on orders tracking from CFA to customer.
* Holds the distinction of effective customer service based on client feedback through the development of new policies and procedures and meticulously handled all public relations issues.
* Instrumental in Catalogue Management and coordinated with marketing & procurement to maintain a monthly catalogue of make-up (L'Oreal Paris & Maybelline).
* Key clients handled - Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Pantaloons, Central, etc for their requirements for L'Oreal Paris Make-up and Maybelline Products.
* Key products handled - L'Oreal Paris & Maybelline.
As Procurement Executive - Luxury Product Division
* Meticulously managed procurement of Luxury Product Division (LPD).
* Coordinated with France for all the file integration along with Indian customers of LPD.
* Stellar role in designing weekly sales reports for the sales team and sales management.
* Holds the distinction of developing repeat business through successful client follow-up.
Mar'05 - Jul'07: Wella India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Inbound Logistics Executive
* Spearheaded procurement of all the SKUs of Wella.
* Involved in managing import clearance & Purchase of POP.
* Instrumental in negotiating deals for all the purchases relating to marketing promotions.
* Coordinated for tracking orders from CFA to customer.
2001 B.Com. from University of Bombay, Mumbai. Secured 72%.
1998 Diploma in Computer Graphics from Edit Computers, Mumbai. Secured A Grade.
1998 12th (Commerce) from H.R. College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai. Secured 63%.
1996 10th from Canossa High School, Mumbai. Secured 71%.
* Well versed with, SAP, MS Office, Excel, Power Point and Internet Applications.
Date of Birth : 13th November, 1980
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Marathi