Mobile no: +91-950*******
Passport no : J2281118
Organized and Detail Oriented Inventory Coordinator having more that 4 years experience, is able to utilize great skills to monitor and maintained stock on daily basis and Proficient with inventory control systems working independently anticipating stock needs and updating locator information. Experienced in a variety of computer inventory systems and working in all sizes of warehouses
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Ability to apply accounting principles and procedures to work assignments.
A solid understanding of inventory related best practice.
Coordinating inventory related projects.
Excellent numerical and logical analytics skills.
Ability to manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization
Complete Knowledge of MS OFFICE, TALLY ERP 9, WMS ( WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSREM)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Inventory Accounting & control
Inventory Coordinator at Suns Auto Ptd Ltd, Singapore July 2012 to June 2016
• Inventory control for warehouse operations including inbound checking of inventory, outbound tracking of removed inventory, cycle counting, troubleshooting and resolving discrepancies
• Monitoring inventory levels, and leading physical inventory counting.
• Ensure all items in the warehouse are appropriately received and Stored and reporting of inventory surplus, product returns, and any damages
• Periodical physical stock checks at all the locations and analyzes & report variances
• Assist in maintaining all records related to the inventory control & store management
• Conduct stock takes when customers are taken over from other suppliers to minimize discrepancy risk
• Maintain that the company strategies are taken into account while performing routine and planned Inventory activities
Review all purchase orders and invoices for accuracy.
Assist in claims for damaged product discrepancies.
Produced cost of goods sold report monthly.
Prepare every month billing based on contract.
Assistant accountant at Manappuram Group of Company, India July 2010 to May 2012.
Maintain Books of Accounts, Cash books, General Ledger, Petty cash etc on daily basis,
Prepare customer ageing analysis every month, follow-up with customers for collection at regular intervals, reminder letters to overdue customer,
Preparation of bank payment Vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal vouchers.
Document assistant at ‘SHRIRAM Chit’s Pvt Ltd, India. April 2007 to June 2008.
• Document Verification.
• Handling Daily Report.
Master of Business Administration (Finance) at Prist University, Thanjavur,India From 2008 to 2010
Bachelor of Commerce at Veeriya Vandaiyar Sri Pushpam (Arts & College) Thanjavur, India. From 2004 to 2007
I hereby declare that the above said particulars are true and correct to the best of my knowledge
Date : Yours Truly
Place : DINESH KRISHNAMOORTHY