email@example.com - 845-***-****
Self-motivated electronics technician with 16 years of experience. Special strengths in troubleshooting analog and digital circuits. Working knowledge of telecommunications devices. Also proficient in surface mount and hole-through component replacement. U S Army Veteran WORK EXPERIENCE
VA Hudson Valley HCS - Montrose, NY - 2014 to 2014 Clean and disinfect rooms, hallways, lobbies, elevators, stairways and other work areas to hospital standards.
• Empty wastebaskets and collecting other trash for disposal in proper receptacles.
• Clean carpets and rugs using vacuum cleaners.
• Dust and polish furniture.
• Keep storage areas and carts stocked and organized. Electronics Technician
VMA Company - Poughkeepsie, NY - 2011 to 2011
Military Contract: Unmanned Security System
• Troubleshoot and repair units that failed test
• Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic devices and systems.
• Inspect components of sub-assemblies for accurate assembly and installation or for defects such as skewed or wrong components.
• Install repaired equipment in various settings, such as industrial or military establishments.
• Communicate with test operators to determine if product failures were genuine or human error. Telecommunications Technician
Conklin Corporation - Pleasant Valley, NY - 1995 to 2005 Troubleshoot and repair telecommunication devices to Include ADSL, DSL, ISDN, DDS, Brite Mux.
• Quality assurance of component fallout
• Communicated with Engineering to resolve engineering issues
• Maintain test equipment
• Test circuits and components of malfunctioning telecommunications equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meters, oscilloscope, frequency counters, and other hand tools.
• Repaired test equipment, newly installed, or updated equipment to ensure that it functions properly and conforms to specifications, using test equipment and observation.
• Inspect equipment on a regular basis to ensure proper functioning. EDUCATION
Associate in Applied Science in Electronics
DeVry Technical Institute - Woodbridge, NJ
Service Country: US
September 1978 to September 1981
SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Residential Housekeeping
• Electronics Repair Technician
• Telecommunications Technician
• Test Technician - Mainframe