RICHARD ADEBOWALE ADEGUN
•Email: email@example.com •
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-adegun-122b10b3 A graduate Engineer with strong technical skills in automation, robotics, aircraft engineering and design. Detail-oriented with ability to learn new concepts quickly. Ambitious, enthusiastic, always strives for success and easily adapts to changing environment. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Ibadan, Nigeria ATSES Department (Air Traffic Safety and Electronic Service) Power Engineer/Air Traffic Safety Engineer July 2017 – July 2018
• Installed, operated and maintained CNS facilities (Communication, Navigational & Surveillance).
• Start up and shut down communication and navigational equipment.
• Analyzed and recorded instrument readings and equipment malfunctions.
• Troubleshot and performed corrective action and minor repairs to prevent equipment or system failure.
• Maintained a daily log of operation, maintenance and safety activities, and wrote reports on plant operation and non-compliance.
• Responded to emergency situations when required. Shenyang Gotiar Aircraft Manufacturing Ltd. Shenyang, China Intern May 2013 – June 2013
• Worked and trained on the assembly process of Alenia Aircraft doors
• Participated in research and development
• Worked in a safe manner and satisfied China's occupational health and safety legislation Shenyang Hangda Airborne Equipment Corporation Shenyang, China Intern March 2013 – April 2013
• Learned and participated in proactive problem identification on test equipment and implemented coordinated solutions to the design
• Participated in company’s workshops
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Northeastern University Shenyang, China
MEng. Mechanical Manufacture & Automation September 2014 - January 2017 Shenyang Aerospace University Shenyang, China
BEng. Aeronautical Engineering September 2009 - July2013 Palmsland Consult Ibadan, Nigeria
Confederation of Project Managers Proficiency Certificate September 2017-November 2017 California Flight Academy El Cajon, California, USA Single Engine Aircraft flight training (20hrs) March 2014 – July 2014 SKILLS
• Mechanical Structure Analysis
• SolidWorks Design
• Microsoft Office
• Simulation with DELMIA
• Ability to fly single engine aircraft
• Fluent English, Conversational
Chinese, Basic French and Yoruba
Posture and Dynamics Research of an Industrial Mechanical Arm. Researched on mechanical structural analysis and dynamics of an industrial mechanical arm, addressing its speed versus accuracy as well as improving its performance using SolidWorks to design and MATLAB to simulate the robot arm.
Aircraft Assembly Jig Design using CATIA
Designed a Jig for the assembly of vertical tail beam of an aircraft using computer aided design software known as CATIA. Simulated the assembly of the vertical tail beam on the jig designed and ensured it works properly. Checked for errors and implemented ways in which to minimize those errors.
VOLUNTARY & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Jack’s Education Shenyang, China
English Teacher September 2015 - December 2016
National Youth Service Corps Orientation Camp (Platoon 8) Ibadan, Nigeria Public Relations Officer July 2017- August 2017
National Youth Service Corps Orientation Camp (Platoon 8) Ibadan, Nigeria Coach, Female Volleyball Team July 2017- August 2017 Shenyang Aerospace University Shenyang, China
Basketball Team Captain September 2012 - July 2013 Shenyang Aerospace University Shenyang, China
Leader of Class 090303 September 2009 - July 2013