I am a dedicated, hardworking and reliable person with 4 years professional experience in architecture and procurement determining technical requirements, implementing process and programs, and performing evaluations to ensure compliance with technical specifications and code requirements. Also, I have 2+ years experience as the general manager of my business. Skills
• Business owner since 2016.
• Saved 5% - 22% on supply costs by working closely with suppliers to ensure materials met the specifications and requirements.
• Within 6 months I became in charge of the company's mega projects with a combined budget of 2.8 billion dollars.
Co-Founder & General Manager Jul 2016 to current
THE BEAR TRAVEL AND EVENTS - Amman, Jordan
Procurement Engineer Oct 2013 to Sep 2015
TROJAN HOLDING - TROJAN GENERAL CONTRACTING - Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Budget savings of 5% -22 % by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
• Solicit, receive and analyse proposal, quotation and tender submissions and recommend selections as per the project specifications.
• Perform factory visits (local and international) and collect information to prepare reports and recommendations.
• Organize and conduct weekly meetings with the project director and the client representative to ensure the quality of the services within the time frame established by the planning department.
• Prepare the comparison sheet between prices for supplier/subcontractors and project budget.
• Arrange and conduct bid clarifications meetings.
• Cost control
• Professional Microsoft
• Proficient in AutoCad
• Cost control
• Maintain proper communication and long-term relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
• Managed numerous projects simultaneously.
• Projects undertaken in Abu Dhabi, UAE:
o Emirati Housing Development at Jebel Hafeet - 3000 villas o Emirati Housing Development at Ain Al Fayda - 2000 villas o Abu Dhabi Future Schools - Al Muweji & Al Jimi
o Private Shooting Club
Architect Mar 2013 to Sep 2013
ID CONCEPT & FLORA - Al Ain, Abu Dhabi. UAE
• Collecting, compiling and analysing relevant information and data related to the design of the project.
• Interior design for retail spaces.
• Landscape design.
• Scheduling projects and monitoring the progress and completion of daily landscape & architectural projects.
• Prepare and review project specifications and drawings prior to release for bids or for further internal use.
• Create detailed technical drawings of structural designs according to specifications for residential, retail, commercial and industrial projects. Architect Sep 2011 to Feb 2013
SMART WAY CONSULTANTS - Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Arrange and attend client meetings in order to identify their requirements and needs.
• Design of commercial and residential buildings.
• Draft detailed drawings of structures, specifying dimensions and materials needed
• Act as lead designer for small site and landscape enhancements
• Submit and follow up the projects at Al Ain Municipality to obtain the building permit
• Monitor, site visit and document the construction progress
• Coordinate tender applications
Architectural Engineering 2011
Jordan University of Science and Technology
• CPPM - American Purchasing Society 2014
• CPP - American Purchasing Society 2014
• Revit Architecture - Design Zone Center 2013
• Primavera -Jordan Engineers Association 2010
• AutoCAD - Jordan University of Science and Technology 2007 Languages
• Romanian - Native
• Arabic - Native
• English - Fluent