Middlebury College (Middlebury, Vermont) September 2015 - May 2019 Bachelor of Arts Candidate: Major: Computer Science, Minor: German (Undeclared) Overall GPA: 3.69/4.00
EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Computer Science Department at Middlebury College (Middlebury, Vermont) September 2016 – present Lab Teaching Assistant
• Assisting hundreds of students, freshman to senior, in groups of 5-10 or individually.
• Acquainting professors with common misconceptions and student feedback that would help accellerate learning.
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH (Munich, Germany) May 2018 – August 2018 Junior Consultant
• Lead and accelerated the development of a front-end, git-based plugin to be sold to customers.
• Coordinated the completed features with the stakeholders, received peer-reviews.
• Delivered clean, tested code, to be reused by future developers. Information Technology Services (Middlebury, Vermont) September 2017 – December 2017 System Administration Programmer
• Transferred hundreds of SQL (Oracle) tables from Hyperion to Argos data management system.
• Ameliorated the user experience, simplified the accessibility of the SQL tables for various departments. Comtrade Group (Belgrade, Serbia) July 2017 – August 2017 Software Engineering Intern
• Developed a login and registration website using external and internal databases such as SQL and Hybernate. PROJECTS
United Nations – Global Hackathon (Microsoft Technology Center, New York) March 2017
• Founded a tech startup and website that addressed the issues of sustainable farming in rural Mexico. Service-Learning - Japan (Tokyo and Tenryuu Mura, Japan) June 2016 – July 2016
• Initiated a plan to revitalize the third oldest village in Japan using technology and advertisement.
• Devised a business strategy with the founders of an elderly home and a group of students in Tokyo. SKILLS AND ACTIVITIES
Community Service: Founder of Street Dogs of Mostar (2013-2015), Leader of Elderly Home for War Survivors in Bosnia (2013-2015)
Activities: Middle Endian (Computer science club), Oxford University Choir, Women in CS++ Language skills: Fluent: English and Serbian, Advanced: German, Intermediate: French, Japanese.