*** ******** ******,************, *********, Karnataka, India EXPERIENCE
Magna InfoTech (Client - Sapient)
Bengaluru // QA Associate // 02/2016 – present
Analyzed and reviewed business requirements and functional design specifications with developers, project managers, to ensure all requirements are met.
Logged defects in detailed, understandable, reproducible way, tracking all assigned defects through to closure and interacting with members of Development Team to resolve discovered defects Involved in UAT & SIT Cycle Phases
Got Proficient experience on AB-Testing
Reporting the defects through Defect Tracking Software JIRA Generated weekly defect reports and prioritized list for bug fixes ESYNERGY SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES
Calicut // QA Associate // 09/2014 – 11/2015
Worked both independently and as part of a QA project team depending on project requirements. Involved in Functional,Smoke,Sanity,Regression Testing Good Hands on experience in Device Testing (Mobile & Tablet) Performed Browser Br owser compatibility (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, Microsoft Edge) and OS compatibility (Windows 8/7/XP, iOS, IE 9,10,11) testing of the application
Reporting the defects Using Microsoft Test Manager Depth knowledge in Agile methodology & Scrum Devolopment methododlogy Possess Good Knowledge on Hybris, CMS cockpit,Back office ZHIKODE TECHNOLOGIES PVT Ltd
Calicut // Junior QA engineer // 07/2013 – 08/2014 Participated in regular sessions for different modules Performed cross browser testing to verify functionality of web applications. Participated in standup meetings and other required QA meetings such as test planning, retrospective, QA status and update meetings.
Logged, tracked and provided status reports of production issues Performed regression testing on fixed issues
Expertise in Bug Reporting & Tracking Process, Bug Reporting and Tracking using Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla and Issue Tracker.
Sanity Testing, Re & Regression Testing on modified Software Builds. Resolves quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans and providing resource.
Highly seasoned and accomplished Software QA Engineer with deep and broad proficiency in all types of corporate software. Strong and accessible teacher and presenter of difficult and complicated material to a variety of professional and non- professional audiences. Able to function well independently or as part of a team.. 4.5 + years of extensive experience in Software testing
• Domains - E-Commerce,Banking
• 1 + year Experience on AB Testing for JC Penney Website
• Experience on Adobe Target Tool & knowledge on ConversionReporting
• Involved in entire STLC and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – Requirement, Design and Analysis, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support phase.
• In-depth knowledge of software QA methodologies and Strategies, like Waterfall, V-Model, Agile-Scrum.
• Expertise in conducting and participating different Types of Testing - System, Functional, Regression, Sanity and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Browser compatibility testing.
• Analysing and understanding Business specifications, testing requirements and Developing detailed Test plans, Test Tooling strategy, Test design, Traceability Matrix, Client interaction and Test Reporting.
• Bug Tracking systems - JIRA and Microsoft Test Manager
• Experienced in Onshore-Offshore mode of Test delivery
• Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as needed
• Discuss and clarify issue and requirement with project team and/or stakeholders, including product owner, project manager, and developers
• Quality Assurance
• Jira, Microsoft Testmanager
• Regression Testing
• Automation Testing-Selenium
• Test case Development
• Hybris Ecommerce Platform, CMS Cockpit/Backoffice
• E-Commerce Domain
• B2B/B2C Projects
• Agile/Scrum Expertise
• Mobile Testing
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars
* References can be provided on request