E mail: email@example.com 3 2/30 John Britto line
M obile. No: (0-97-90-105-*** W est Mariyanathapuram P assport No: N2668761 D indigul.03
W ork Permit Fin No: G7312367X T amil Nadu. India.
National Apprenticeship Certificate – 0 4th October 1990 to 03 rd. October 1991 from BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, Trichy.
I.T.I in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric) – A ugust 1987 to July 1988 from Government Industrial Training Institute, Madurai.
Having C LASS 3 DRIVING LICENCE (SINGAPORE)
Having S HIPYARD SUPERVISORS SAFETY COURSE (NTUC Learning Hub)
Able to work independently and a good team player and interacts with all levels of management.
Professional demeanor with good interpersonal skills and fast learner of new technologies willing to take up responsibilities.
To offer my service through the responsible and challenging position in the field, where commitment and hardworking will lead to rewarding carrier. Responsibilities:-
1. Expert in S hip Electrical, Installation & Hull, Driving. 2. S upervises a nd assigns the work of maintenance employees. 3. I nspects work for completeness.
4. Keeps time cards and other routine records.
5. Coordinates or installs, inspects, r epairs and maintains the electrical. And other related systems in all health department locations. Page 1 of 3
6. Coordinates or inspects, o perates and maintains the heating, cooling and ventilation systems (including boiler system) in all health department locations. 7. Does general repairs such as painting, patching walls, security hardware, hanging shelves and landscaping.
1. Perform welding from various departments with help of welding torches and arcs. 2. Analyze defective equipment’s and identify appropriate defective equipment’s and inform supervisors.
3. Administer various components and perform welding of clamps, holding and bolts according to specifications.
4. Manage work with help of manual welding machines and melt metals for various processes. 5. M onitor all welding processes and ensure absence of any shrinkage and distortion to materials.
Responsibilities: - ( MUSCAT – GULF COUNTRY)
1. M anage welding work and ensure compliance to all specifications to perform defect work. Replace new and fabricate parts fir dump trucks and trailers. 2. Ensure clean weld joint to obtain smooth look.
3. M aintain disc grinder and perform all cleaning and grinding of metals. 4. Operate various manual and automated welding equipment’s for welding work 5. A nalyze speed and length of welding arc for all welding process. 6. A ssemble all components with help of power and hand tools Page 2 of 3
Sex : Male.
Date of Birth : 05t h
Nationality : Indian.
Languages known : Tamil, English.
Marital Status : Married.
Passport No : N2668761
Date of Expiry : 31 August 2025
Place of Issue : Singapore
I here by declare that the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge. P.Kannan
Page 3 of 3