New Brighton PA **066
Seeking a challenging position with an aggressive environment requiring a high degree of energy, communication skills, and decision making.
USAirways/American Airlines June 1990-July 2018 (retired) Crew Scheduler:
• Responsible for timely and efficient pilot and flight attendant crew coverage.
• Provide consistent and professional quality customer service to crew members.
• Adhere to USAirways/American Airlines policies and procedures. Reservations:
• High volume of personal contact with customers making future reservation.
• Rebooked due to flight irregularities, or cancellations.
• General problem solving for passengers and travel agents. Dining and Cabin Services:
• Scheduled food service requirements for each flight.
• Tracked aircraft routings, irregularities, and operational issues.
• Solved delays and exceptions as they impact the schedule by adjusting the meal service.
• Performed extensive data entry while communicating with field locations.
• Made necessary corrections to passenger PNR’s to ensure special meal satisfaction. Inflight Services/Liquor Control:
• Data entry of inflight sales and control forms.
• Responsible for the collection and verification of accounts receivable using the IBM Personal System/2 computer.
• Liable for handling large sums of company money and balancing daily bank deposits.
• Maintained strong mathematical skills, confidentiality and accuracy while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
Radio Shack August 1988 - June 1990
• Performed all secretarial duties including managing two additional secretaries at the Regional office.
• Responsible for daily and weekly entry of sales figures.
• Organization of monthly sales meetings, travel itineraries, and filing.
• Heavy volume of phone contact with store managers. EDUCATION:
Data Consultants: Certificate- Introduction Lotus 1-2-3 July 1988 Beaver Falls High School: Course of Study- Secretarial/Accounting June 1974 Special Skills and Abilities:
• Works well under pressure with ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High energy level
• Strong work ethic
• Lotus 1-2-3, Harvard Graphics, Microsoft Works, Pacer, Sabre, Flifo, Cats, Profs, Decs