KAKARMATTA ROAD DL.W. VARANASI
EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN MANUFACTURING OF MECHANICAL PRODUCTS, MACHINE PARTS OF ENGINEERING COMPONENTS) KEY SKILLS
• Solidworks, AutoCAD
• Solid & Parametric Modelling
• Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD & T)
• Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
• Basic ISO, EN, ASME Standards
• Mould design for component manufacturing
• Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering (2016) from Dr. D.Y. Patil School of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
• Certified Professional in SolidWorks from Cadd Centre, Kolkata. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Aug 2017 to till date Employer: Hindusthan Engineering & Industries Ltd. (Current organization) Position: Design Engineer
• Design and development of products, working from initial evaluation for manufacturing feasibility to development stage.
• Perform 2D customer drawings in AutoCad and check for dimensional problems prior to production.
• Perform 3D models of prototypes by Solidworks for thermal flow.
• Preparing BOM in process card after Simulation results using Solidworks & monitoring of process for further of production and follow up in production area..
• Perform Design of Jigs and fixtures of Railway electro-mechanical actuator systems, wagon items and other casting components for machining purpose.
• Perform Gauge drawings in Solidworks for quality control dimensional inspection of Railway CMS Crossings, turnouts and other engineering components.
• Follow Schedule of technical requirements STR issued by RDSO (Research Design and Standard Organization- Indian Railways) if there are any changes in engineering terms and updating in Manuals.
• Managed all phases of the design process for Indian Railway electro-mechanical actuator systems, Rail turnouts, CMS Crossings, Wagon components, parts, assemblies and subassemblies including drafting, dimensioning, tolerancing, prototyping and documenting results.
• Commended for strengths in defining, assessing and satisfying complex product functional specifications and manufacturability concerns.
• Designed innovative module replacement for existing manufacturing method that improved quality, yield improvement and extended the life of equipment thought to be obsolete for a fraction of total replacement cost.
• Good expertise on evaluating design models for DFM. Saved cost through careful design review that identified flaws in existing method prior to production. July 2016 to May 2017 Employer: Vinir Engineering Pvt Ltd Position: Q.C. Engineer Projects Undertaken:
• Carrying out Final inspection (visual, Layout and dimension inspection, hardness testing, PMI, NDT, grain flow and Mechanical testing’s like tensile, impact & micro structure) and in process inspection for casting and CNC machining components as per specified drawing and quality requirements in accordance with applicable design codes and customer’s standards/specifications
• Preparation & maintenance of Process flow chart, Control Plan, Process capability study (SPC), Work instructions, 8D report and Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
• Carry out documents, reports & records preparation; deliver to the customers as per their requirement.
• Complete responsible for selection of vendors for machining and evaluating quarterly on cost reduction with quality requirements without compromising the Quality of Product.
• Non Conformance Raising (NCR) and implementation of Corrective and Preventive Actions
(CAPA) to prevent the future occurrence.
• Non Conformance analysis of the supplier items and root cause analysis
• Preparation & maintenance of calibrations schedule for different types of Measuring equipment and machines.
• Technical support to customers for resolving the ongoing product issues.
• Ensuring smooth co-ordination with indenting departments and corresponding with Suppliers on scope of supply and specifications.
• Leading a team of juniors & trainees responsible for training and allotting work to them. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
June 2015 Company: Diesel Locomotive Works, Varanasi Position: Internship
• Study of different spare parts, part programming of different CNCs for various jobs, welding, drilling, cutting of different jobs.
• Learnt the working of the organization and the complete process of day to day activities which led to the final finished part of required tolerances.
• SolidWorks from Cadd Centre, Kolkata, West Bengal. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCES
• Event Flash organized by College of Engineering, Pune.
• International Series of Karting initiative by Mean Metal Motors Pvt Ltd (secured 4th position all over India).
• Virtual BAJA SAEINDIA, 2015 organized by SAEINDIA. PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s name Mr. Siddhant Sakhre
Date of birth 15.08.1993
Marital Status Single
Languages known English, Hindi, Marathi (R/W/S)
I hereby declare that the information stated above is true & correct to the best of my knowledge. Date :
Place : Kolkata (Siddhant Sakhre)