Stephane S. Riche
Irvington, New Jersey 07111
To contribute relevant experience to a challenging customer service position, offering ample skills utilization and growth opportunities.
Summary of Qualifications
Experienced with customer service, ensuring all of the customers needs are being met,
and satisfied with the final product.
Knowledgeable in billing services and creating payrolls.
MXD Group East Brunswick, New Jersey
Operation manager April 2014- present.
• Analyzed site performance created reports for daily analysis of performance.
• Supervised 10 employees completed payroll for employees and developed plan to
• Ran load out and interfaced with independent contractors and driver teams.
• Delivered daily training and coached teams who were under performing to reach
• Communicated changes in SOPs to contractors and drivers.
• Held "Ultimate Delivery Experience" classes with new driver teams to establish
• Coached employees to perform to higher efficiency levels. Averaged 40 trucks
• Review routing, scheduling, and loading for an average of 40 trucks daily.
• Address time frame escalations and adjust routes as necessary.
Exel Direct East Brunswick, New Jersey
Billing Specialist November 2010-April 2014
• Trained new employees in all aspects of billing.
• Assigned daily tasks and assisted with daily problem solving.
• Customer Service
• Answered customers’ questions about the status of their delivery.
• Assisted the drivers with any concerns regarding the delivery.
• Routed the truck route for the drivers.
• Billing Specialist
• Create payroll for the drivers.
• Prepare payroll for 150 drivers on a daily basis
• Filed a monthly report for payroll.
• Assisted drivers understand how much each route paid.
• Knowledgeable in the IBM AS/400 system.
• Entering data to an IBM system on a daily basis.
• Used Microsoft Excel to do weekly and monthly reports.
William Sonoma Inc. East Brunswick, New Jersey
Warehouse January 2010-November 2010
• Loaded and unloaded new shipment
• Packed and unpacked furniture
• Assembled furniture
Phlebotomy & EKG Technician, Healthcare Training Institute of New Jersey