Mary Ann Manimtim Gernale
Al Omran Bldg. B, Jamal Abdul Nasser, Sharjah-UAE
Mobile No. +971-*********
To be able to attain a challenging and interesting position that will enhance my skills to become more effective and competitive in the workplace, giving enough contribution for the company’s growth and development.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Computer Skills(Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Photoshop) - Data Entry
- Office Management and Executive Support - Values Confidentiality Clause
- Customer Service - Communication Skills
October 23, 2016 – April 30, 2018 QUAD Group LLC
A subsidiary of Horizon Hospitality Holdings LLC – Dubai, UAE Administrative Officer
• Act as the point person and center of communication between the clients and the department.
• Doing Marketing to increase the numbers of regular clients.
• Identifies, recommends and participates in the implementation of strategies to increase efficiency and effectiveness of all the maintenance operations together with new or existing programs and projects that can best meet the needs of the clients.
• Administers projects by working independently to provide marketing and administrative support for the projects as delegated, contributes ideas and plans to ensure the progress.
• Disseminate and organize each task to be assigned to any of the concern staff.
• Supervises the daily operation of all the positions under my responsibility.
• Preparing quotations and invoices to be billed based on each job orders done by each visit of our maintenance team.
• Reviews and distributes AMC to all signing clients annually and to incoming regular clients.
• Provides a variety of administrative functions, assist with the recruitment of staff, coordinates with human resources department to have positions posted; approves staff work and vacation schedules, computes rendered overtime, review absences and timesheets.
• Delivers verbal and written reports on project progress and outcomes.
• Resolve administrative problems, coordinate office procedures and handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
March 15, 2015 – September 30, 2016 Premium Medical Supplies LLC A subsidiary of Al Mazroui Medical & Chemical Supplies LLC - Dubai, UAE Admin-In-Charge/Sales Coordinator
• Provides excellent organizational, administrative and communication tasks, together with an ability to deliver high standards of customer service.
• Masters the logging-in and online participation in E-Supply/Tejari (DHA), MOH Online Portals and SEHA Oracles. Regularly check in daily manner the BOQ, RFQ, RFP of DHA/MOH/SEHA Portals for possible tenders to participate, do all the proof reading of all Tender Documents, Technical Specifications, General Terms and Conditions and other BID Forms that needs to comply as well as preparation of all the documentations and pertinent papers to support the submission of the Tenders.
• Manage over-all daily business operations, and provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient Office operations. Act as a first point of contact for calls, emails and messages when Managing Director or Sales Representatives are not available. Primarily coordinates with the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
• Collaborates with other departments like the technical department to deal with any product for technical concerns, to the logistics to make sure that shipments or delivery schedules are met.
• Organize and work independently on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines. Maintain listing of accounts receivable, sending of statement of accounts and regular follow up of payment to the customers. Coordinating with Accounts Department for the smooth handling of orders and invoices.
• Preparing Invoices, Delivery Notes, Purchase Request as well as Purchase Orders to International and Local suppliers.
• Compose correspondence/reports for Director; draft all the letters, writing communications on behalf of the Director and produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
• Arranging and scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, flights, visa online registration and processing, Hotel Bookings and other relevant documents for the MD and handles information of the Company and the MD’s concerns as well in a professional and discrete manner.
December 10,2013 – January 31, 2015 Dubai International Management Consultancy Studies - Sharjah, UAE HR Specialist/Marketing Executive
• Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including staffing and employment processing. Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
• Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
• Conduct full-cycle recruitment of new employees, including placing advertisements, developing contacts with recruiting sources, interviewing, consulting with internal hiring Managers. Conducting market research and managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers and e-newsletters.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Creates and guides in making a Video Resume. Maintaining and updating clients and applicants’ database. November 2012 – November 2013 Broadskills Security Training Center, Inc. - Quezon City, Philippines HR/Operations Manager
• Oversee over-all activities and of the office and the employees.
• Develop and administer all human resource initiatives and provide HR support to all departments. Responsible for the office and operations management of the organization. Accountable for establishing performance targets, customers, as well as leadership and development of individual team members and responsible for operational excellence, demand management, and relationship building with key stakeholders.
• Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
• Regularly maintains office records. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data andtrends.
• Act as back-up to Staff Accountant for payroll processing.
• Complies with state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Improves employee’s performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling.
September 2011 – October 2012 Hong Be Trading Corp. (U-BELT EXHIBIT ARCADE) - Manila City, Philippines Operations/Marketing Manager
• Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental andorganizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations andprocedures.
• Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
• Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
• Responsible in the Recruitment and Trainings and regularly maintains office records.
• Handling customer complaints and inquiries.
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls and Payroll Management.
• Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
• Supervise and coach office staff on a weekly basis.
• Directly reports to the Managing Director.
May 2005 –July 2011 Fil-Asia Exhibit Concepts, Inc. - Ortigas, Philippines Marketing Lease Admin. Assistant/Operations Admin. Asst.- OIC
• Responsible for leasing and marketing efforts, approving applications and preparing lease paperwork.
• Provided administrative and secretarial support to a large department, managed a number of simultaneous projects and met deadlines consistently and accurately.
• Supervise the day to day operations of the store and regularly issues memos and correspondences to tenants. Monitors the individual performance of all the employees he supervises thru close coordination, coaching, and periodic performance evaluation.
• Liaises with the Lessor for concerns./Directly handles and facilitates customer complaints and concerns.
• Directly reports to the Vice President for Marketing and Vice President for Operations. December 2002 – June 2004 (FRAN.CON) Franchise Consultancy and Marketing Inc. - Ortigas, Philippines Senior Business Development Officer
• Supervised all franchised outlets and implements Standard Operating Procedure of franchising.
• Gathers all important information with regards the franchised outlet as well as the franchisee.
• Conducts orientation, theoretical and actual training (OJT) for the franchisee and staff, and evaluates overall performance of the staff.
• Ensures accurate recording and processing of all the store sales, deliveries and inventories of the outlets as well as the company’s in and out transaction with the franchisee.
• Research and develop new marketable products.
Intermediate Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education
(Major In Science) (Major In Science)
Far Eastern University S.Y. 1997-2000 National Teachers College S.Y. 1996- 1997 PERSONAL BACKGROUND
Nationality : Filipino
Passport Validity : December 13, 2020
Passport No. : EC6206619
Visa Status : Resident Visa