Ross T. Wilson
**** ***** *** ****** #****, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
801-***-**** // email@example.com
I am a recent college graduate who is eager to put my education and unique perspective to work for your company. I am interested in starting a career with a company that can benefit from my experience with marketing, finance, retail services, branding, supply chain management, customer support, and administrative support. I am a confident, dependable, and creative employee with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. WORK EXPERIENCE
• Brand Ambassador, Advantage Solutions, 2/2017 to present (part time) Increased brand awareness throughout selected retail locations by building face-to-face relationships and talking with customers about the attributes of our brand. I managed my own events unaided, collecting market data and examining buyer trends.
• Quality Control and Packaging Operator/ Assistant Manager, Green Acres Pharm, 4/2017 to 07/2018 Cultivated, harvested, packaged, and cataloged products. Ran a small team of four employees ensuring that orders were accounted for and delivered in a timely fashion.
• 11/2016-3/2017 Spent time touring throughout Europe to gain a global perspective.
• Marketing Intern, National History Museum of Utah, 1/2016 to 5/2016 Implemented creative strategies to increase social media exposure for the Natural History Museum. Introduced the use of Hootsuite to schedule and analyze social media posts for several different outlets. Writing blog posts for the museum website was a daily task as well as clerical work and data entry.
• Retail Services, National History Museum of Utah, 3/2014 to 1/2016 As a full-time student, worked three years in inventory, stocking, customer service and retail marketing. Working directly with the customer allowed me to gain customer service skills that help me work with anybody to find a solution to a problem. SKILLS
• Independent thinker with an exceptional work ethic and positive attitude
• Expert in all types of social media (Hootsuite, FB, Linkdin, Snapchat, Instagram) Proficient in MS Office (excel, word, access, and powerpoint)
• Quick and ambitious learner
• Aware of current trends that could be capitalized on strategically. EDUCATION
BS Strategic Communications, Business Minor The University of Utah, 12/2016 Department of Defense High School, Stuttgart, Germany, 2008 - 2012 REFERENCES
Teresa Langston, Safeway Manager (Advantage Solutions) 360-***-**** Kyle Setiohno, Green Acres Marketing Manager, 425-***-**** Bryce MacEwan, Green Acres Director of Packaging, 425-***-**** Summer Kingdon, Natural History Museum, firstname.lastname@example.org