California State University, Chico
Major: Animal Science, expected graduation: May 2022 Skills, Awards and Leadership
● Fluent in Spanish & CPR certified
● Captain of Varsity Track and Field, Principal's Honor Roll and MVP Award Work Experience
Host and Cashier: C oco’s Bakery, Garden Grove, CA August 2017-June 2018
● Provided excellent customer service while answering phone calls, greeting customers and cashiering.
● Handled multiple tasks at once including cleaning, stocking. Cashier and Team Member: Quiznos, Orange, CA May 2017-August 2017
● Made sandwiches, memorized the menu, greet customers, answered any questions and cleaned the restaurant.
Teacher’s Assistant: C entro Comunitario, T ijuana, Mexico June 2016-August 2016
● Worked over the summer at a community center with a program that provided English classes to local students in Mexico.
● Tutored a variety of students from elementary to middle school in order to help them improve their English. Graded assignments, tests and quizzes.
● Traveled to variety of schools in the community and made classroom presentations to promote the summer program.
Center Volunteer: S ave Our Youth Center, Costa Mesa, CA September 2014- June 2015
● Help with any kind of activities, clean and tutor, help in a basketball tournament Special Event Volunteer: E stancia High School, Costa Mesa, CA
● Volunteered at the Special Ed. Prom. Helped set up and clean up.
● Assisted with Track & Field meets
Referances Available Upon Request