SUMMARY Highly motivated, qualified, and creative professional with 23 years of administrative experience, leadership skills and two years of management experience supervising six team members. Confident individual that enjoys assisting team members and clients with priority in mind. Organized and prioritized at handling multiple tasks with excellence. I have an outstanding work ethic and I do what it takes to resolve issues and increase productivity. Logical & Analytical Thinking Customer Service
Decision Making Sales
Problem Solver Attention to Detail
• Discovering system related issues that require urgent resolutions.
• Implemented procedure to increase company revenue from live checks to direct deposit.
• Created procedure to verify payment information to increase revenue.
• Analyzing data to locate data integrity issues.
• Providing creative marketing ideas.
• Creating and implementing training documents for team members and clients.
• Learned basic Java Script for a large project.
• Implemented a collaboration site for team member projects.
• Conducting meetings for team updates and training refresher course. EXPERIENCE Ben Franklin Finance, Greenwood, IN
May 2009 to Present
Business Development Manager – April 2016 to Present Client Services Team Lead – October 2009 to April 2016 Administrative Customer Care Representative – May 2009 to October 2009
• Market and sell educational based payment processing/management service. o Develop product and prospect marketing strategy. o Take and conduct sales calls.
o Prepare and deliver new client contracts.
• Manage automated dialer & text message campaigns.
• Manage client relationships.
• Provide management support related to the following: o Payment processing and account questions.
o Reporting errors/issues and system related issues. o Provide guidance and support to client services and accounts receivable teams.
• Provide team member support.
• Manage client issues/complaints.
• Assist HR with team member issues.
• Provide month-end reconciliation support to accounting.
• Provide daily reconciliation (ACH and credit card) support to accounting.
• Assisted with moving to a new office.
• Ensure team members maintain proper work procedures.
• Training new team members.
• Assisted in the transition from Jena Mae Financing to Ben Franklin Finance.
• Creating and updating large contracts and documents using Java Script and Adobe Pro.
• Create training manuals.
• Monitor mistakes and corrections made.
• Assist team members when questions arise.
• Handle payment charge backs, reversals, refunds and documentation.
• Create and mail necessary correspondence.
• Create new client user information and administer training.
• Oversee online borrower applications and data entry.
• Scanning, filing and maintaining organization of files.
• Disburse work to proper departments.
• Create and maintain spreadsheets, reports and Bankruptcy paperwork.
• Customer service and collection calls.
Diverse Staffing Services, Indianapolis, IN
Oct. 2007 – Apr. 2009
Administrative Assistant – Contractor with Elanco Animal Health/Eli Lilly and Company
• Provide full support for multiple individuals, including maintaining calendars, international and domestic travel itineraries, and expense reports.
• Creation and maintenance of collaboration web sites.
• Daily use of all Microsoft Office Products, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer and Visio; creation of spreadsheets, flow charts, and presentations.
• Received Top Performer Award in May 2008.
Approved Mortgage Corporation, Greenwood, IN
Sep. 2001 - Oct. 2007
• Managed multi-line phone system for four companies and trained new team members on phone system.
• Managed Incoming & Outgoing mail and office correspondence.
• Enter invoices into QuickBooks.
• Compare prices on office supplies to save company money
• Organize Christmas parties and other events.
• Created and managed Excel programs to compile weekly rate data.
• Won Outstanding Performance award in 2002.
• Assisted in moving into a new building.
SOFTWARE Adobe Pro & Reader Live Person Chat
Microsoft Excel/Pivot Tables Microsoft Publisher
Remote Desktop Connection Microsoft PowerPoint
Asana Dialing Innovations
Greenwood Community High School, Greenwood, IN
Central Nine Career Center, Greenwood, IN
A Cut Above Beauty College, Indianapolis, IN
Institute for Integrative Nutrition, New York, NY
Independent Health & Fitness Coach