Michel A. Ghattas
**, ** ***** *** ** Nor St., Roxy, Heliopolis
Date of Birth: 29th April 1975.
Military Status: Exempted.
Marital status: Married.
1998 . Bachelor of Accounting, Faculty Of Commerce, Ein Shames University, Egypt.
1993 . St. George School,
Secondary Education, Science Section.
1990 . Patriarchal College (Freres, Heliopolis),
1987 . Patriarchal College (Freres, Heliopolis),
Course work included:
. Cost Accounting. . Tax Accounting.
. International Economics. . Management.
. Managerial Accounting.
Mar. 2007 . Mind Mapping Certificate – Tony Buzan: The techniques of mind mapping and mental literacy. At Masreya Society For Human Develpoment.
May. 2004 . Adobe After Effects 5.5 Certificate:
Russian Center For Science & Culture - “Computer Department”. Feb. 2003 . E-Commerce Certificate:
Conducted by “Ministry of Foreign Trade” –
Foreign Trade Training Center “FTTC”, with the cooperation of Japan Int’l Cooperation Agency “JICA”.
Aug. 2002 . PWD Certificate ( Professional Website Design):
- Adobe Photoshop 6.0. - Web Design Tips & Concepts.
- DreamWeaver (Advanced). - Mastering HTML & CSS.
- Macromedia Flash MX. - Java Script.
Arabic : Mother Tongue.
English : Very good spoken and, written.
French : Fair knowledge.
From 10/10 Until Now Int'l Financial Advisor, FIAAC (Financial Investment Advisory & Consultancy)
- As investment consultant we provides investors with investment products, advice and/or planning.
- As Investment consultant We do in-depth work on formulating clients' investment strategies, helping them fulfils their needs and reach their financial goals.
- We give general and personalised financial advice through charging fees per hour.
- Money managers, we make investment decisions on behalf of the client, for asset management firms, fund managers or hedge funds.
- Oversee centralized operations.
- Ensure operations run smoothly within departments such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling, printing, management, telecommunications management, and security.
- Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, and government regulations and safety standards are followed properly.
- Plan long and short-term Marketing Plans depend on Sales needs.
- Modernize and update equipment electronically.
- Oversee support services.
- Answer directives from directors of administration.
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services.
- Plan and design grounds maintenance for all mother company websites.
- Oversee renovation projects.
From 03/09 To 09/10 Web & E-Marketing Manager, Windsor Broekrs (www. windsorbrokers.biz)
- E-Market the company by developing and implementing e-marketing and advertising campaigns; which support our main target which is bringing more clients to the company.
- Work closely with other key individuals including the CEO, COO and Executive Chairman and act as an e- marketing guru and champion, offering guidance on the latest e-marketing technologies, embedding these within marketing.
- Finding websites that can act as a Web affiliate for Windsor.
- SEO, to reach new consumers (Adding free links - Follow up rating sites to promote Windsor.)
- Promote and add Windsor website on Forex website directories.
- Plan and oversee all online campaigns
- Research, draft and edit content for our website
- Monitor and analyse website usage and strive for continuous improvement
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks whilst delivering results and meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- champion and continuously improve the website including SEO, navigation, structure and interactivity with the ultimate aim of improving lead generation.
- Responsible for coordinating with the marketing teams to develop an e-marketing strategy, plan and budget and possess the ability to clearly identify and understand the target e-marketing landscape, its requirements and also the company’s ability to exploit these.
- Have an understanding and knowledge of social networking and how the company can use this channel successfully.
- Focus on Thought Leadership, issue-based research, and references / case studies being issued through social networks, blogs, video-streaming, downloads, and targeted e-mails.
- Possess the ability to write and edit key content for websites and other e-marketing communications at short notice and to a high standard.
From 09/06 To 02/09 Sales & Marketing Director, Kerford Investments (UK) Ltd. www.kerford.co.uk
- Manage, plan & motivate the day to day activities of the sales team.
- Prepare the marketing plan and report progress monthly against plan.
- Solicit targeted business directly and jointly with the sales team through the preparation and execution of action plans.
- Plan calls and monitor daily sales activities and results. Establish & maintain contacts with targeted market segments.
- Monitor personally the production of key customers. Identify needs for advertising & promotion, developing the necessary packages & events. Find sponsors whenever needed. Monitor competitive activities & maintain related records. Maintain records for clients' achievement. Maintain updated mailing lists and customer files. Handle complaints and monitor guest feedback. Train staff and conduct joint sales calls to build up sales skills.
- Train and supervise the new hired sales team.
- Provide leadership and direction for marketing initiatives.
- Manage online and offline marketing programs from creative development through program execution and performance analysis.
- Aware of competitors and areas of competitions.
- Building long term relationship with strategic clients and prospects. From 09/05 To 08/06 Call Center Manager, Hilton Sharm Dreams Vacation Club (www.hsdvc.com)
- Ensuring the call centre runs smoothly.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Planning and managing change.
- Managing the daily running of the call centre.
- Liaising with call centre supervisors, operatives and third parties.
- Preparing reports.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality and minimise errors.
- Planning and developing staff recruitment.
- Identifying staff training needs and planning training sessions.
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre.
- Handling difficult customer complaints or enquiries.
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Motivating and retaining staff.
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing core responsibilities and tasks.
- Analysing performance statistics, eg average speed of answer, average time of abandonment, and making decisions on the basis of performance statistics, for example, which members of staff need to improve, how effective the current scripts are etc.
From 02/04 To 8/05 TeleSales Analyst, AmecoTech Corporation From 5/03 To 01/04 Freelancer Web Designer,. www.MegaWats.com From 11/02 To 4/03 Marketing Dept., www.JokerCard.com From 1/02 To 5/02 Account Manager, www.ExtremeSolution.Com From 7/01 To 12/01 Sales Executive, www.GN4Egypt.com From 12/00 To 6/01: Sales Executive, African Chemicals s.a.e From 7/00 To 11/00: Dealer, Casino Hilton Taba (UK Company) From 7/99 To 6/00: Marketing Manager, KRESTON ( El Shibini Co.) From 3/99 to 6/99: Marketing Department, MEGATEL.
From 4/98 to 2/99: Marketing & Sales Manager, MEGAWATS.(USA) From 7/97 to 3/98: Marketing & Sales Director, SALAH ELDIN WESTCO. From 11/95 To 06/97: Dealer & Financail Advisor BELUGA. (UK) From 6/95 To 10/95: Assistance Manager, NILCO.
From 8/93 To 4/95: Sales Manager, Int’l Business Cooperation (UK) MichelGhattas_CV 4
. Good Knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
. Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
. Experienced internet Researcher.
Web Designer Skills:
. Mastering HTML.
. Adobe Photoshop 6.0.
. Dreamweaver MX (Advanced).
. Java Script & CSS.
. Macromedia Flash MX.
. Expert Internet Navigator and Searcher.
. Hosting & Domain Name Registration Reseller capability.
. E-Commerce Techniques.