Seeking position that emphasizes engineering and technical drawing knowledge. Offer excellent engineering skills, knowledge of applied tools and practices, mechanical system designing, building and testing.
2004 – 2006: Ivy Tech Community College, Bloomington IN 4.0/4.0 GPA 1986: Tirana University, Tirana, Albania
Bachelor of Science – Industrial Mechanical Engineering 3.6/4.0 GPA 1978: Professional high school for mechanical engineering, Durres, Albania 4.0/4.0 GPA CERTIFICATIONS:
2011: EIT from State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers 1998: Tirana University, Tirana, Albania
Teaching certificate and license at high school level. JOB EXPERIENCE:
December 2007- Present: Drafter - Trico Surveying & Mapping Co.
• Responsible for drawing gas pipeline routes, including road crossing permits, property deeds and mosaic properties using AutoCAD, Carlson and Blue Sky 2004 - December 2007: Assembly line worker - AAA department, COOK Inc.
• Responsible for assembling medical devices used in aortic intervention. 1998 - 2003: Engineer Teacher – High School, Durres, Albania
• Taught all levels of Technical Drawing, Mechanics, Thermodynamics as well as Hydraulic subjects.
1986-1998: Engineering Manager- National Building Company, Durres, Albania
• Responsible for coordinating and directing projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the technical activities. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Proficient in AutoCAD 2-D and 3-D, Solid work, Basic knowledge of Autodesk Revit 2016 and Microsoft Office.
• Fluent in Albanian, Greek and English.
• Demonstrated leadership, creativity, troubleshooting skills and problem solving ability.
• Results-oriented professional and great team player.
• Engineering degree has been evaluated to U.S. standards by World Education Service.