Ms. Manasee Walimbe
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am submitting here with my resume for your perusal and favorable consideration of a position in your organization.
As a Hospitality Professional, I have five years & 4 months of rich and varied experience with wide exposure of clients from all walks of life. I have garnered Letters of appreciation and recognition of my dedication and successful maintenance of international standards from past and present employers. I am a competent professional with well-developed communication skills, managing responsibilities in a fast-paced, high volume atmosphere and a track record for exceeding performance targets and employer satisfaction. Personality Attributes and Skills:
Leadership skills that utilize persuasion and motivation to attain organizational goals is the most desirable management quality, followed by honesty, integrity, Ethical behaviour, tactfulness, openness and cultural awareness.
I am Personable and flexible, work extremely well with co-worker. Skilled at building positive relationships with co-worker and communicating well with patrons of all socioeconomic backgrounds.
Good analytical ability and strategic approach
Knowledge of Opera, Resaweb, Data web, Fastcom, TARS (CRS system), Easy RMS, Channel manager
(Rategain), MS Office, Outlook email
Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills. Great “can do” attitude & hands on approach I am seeking a challenging position that would synergize my experience and skills with the targets of the organization
The above credentials along with my enclosed resume make me ideally suitable for a position in your organization.
I would appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview. Thanking you in anticipation.
Ms. Manasee Walimbe
Full Name: Ms. Manasee Dhananjay Walimbe.
Shree Sadguru Niwas Soc. ‘Indira’ Bungalow, Plot No. 8B Manikbag, Hingane Khurda, Sinhagad Road, Pune- 411051.
Personal Mobile no: +91-928*******
City- PUNE State - MAHARASHTRA Telephone -020-******** Date of Birth : 14/10/1990
Nationality - INDIAN
Mother Tongue- MARATHI
MARITAL STATUS : Single
Speak Write Read Translate
Slight Fair Fluent Slight Fair Fluent Slight Fair Fluent Slight Fair Fluent English Yes Yes Yes Yes
Hindi Yes Yes Yes Yes
Marathi Yes Yes Yes Yes
Year Grade /
University of Pune Bachelor of Hotel
75.58 Specialized in
72.39 All 4 core
74.00 All 4 core
73.00 All 4 core
HSC Board 2008 63.33 Mathematics,
SSC Board 2006 76.33 Mathematics,
Name & Place Of
Novotel Imagica, Khopoli
(Accor Group of Hotels)
1st April 2017
to 15th March
Novotel Imagica, Khopoli
(Accor Group of Hotels)
2015 to 31st
Novotel Imagica, Khopoli
(Accor Group of Hotels)
15th June 2015
Grand Mercure Bangalore
( Accor Group of
2014 to 5th
( Accor Group of hotels)
2012 to 27th
1 Year 8 month
WORK EXPOSURE: Industrial Training
Name & Address of
Designation DOJ / DOL Responsibilities /
ANDHERI EAST, MUMBAI-
INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE June 2010 to
A CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENT
PERFORMANCE DURING TRAINING
IN ALL DEPARTMENTS.
Achievements and Awards:
Nomination for Employee of the month for the month of March – April 2013
Got Employee of the month (Front of the House) Award for the month March- April 2013.
Appreciation letter from General Manager from Mercure Lavasa and LICC
Certificate for the best Employee of the month
Employee of the month winner November 2013
Employee of the Month Nomination May 2014
Appreciation Letter from General Manager for Exceptional performance
Letter of Excellence in performance from Hyatt Regency Mumbai in Industrial training
Best Groomed and Best Highest Attendance Award
Joined Novotel Imagica Khopoli as pre-opening team to set the reservation department.
Got promotion as Reservation Executive in three months from hotel operation in Nov’15
Got Rock star of the month (Employee of the month) award for month of Nov’15 for commitment towards work and exceeding work.
Operation Software: Opera
Data web, Resaweb, Fastcom, TARS Reporting Tool, ANAIS, Rezgain channel Manager, Revenue Management Systems, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Paint, E-mail Outlook, Photo shop Duties & Responsibilities at Novotel Imagica Khopoli (Accor Group): 1st April 2017 to 15th March 2018
Job Title – Assistant Manager Reservation
1. Attends all scheduled meetings as required with HOD's or Sales team. 2. Review all reservations generated yesterday. Do analysis of pick up by Daily pick up report and review all morning reports including Managers report to come up with proper actions. 3. Make sure all reservations have updated in PMS (Opera) with proper room allocation and segmentation and revenue tracking.
4. Team development by guiding and directing the Reservations and Front Office team to ensure the consistency of company standards, procedures and a high level of performance and service delivery with reservation enquiry handling.
5. Do inventory control for all sold out dates and high demand dates to maximize the revenue. Do same day inventory check considering last minutes cancellations, early departure and No Shows. 6. Make monthly reports such as Productivity statistic, Sales Dashboard, Accor plus reports, Distribution reports, Commission Reports, Finance reports, Etc. Making DPF on weekly basis. 7. Assist Revenue Manager in making Forecast and Budget on monthly basis. 8. Assist Revenue Manager in making Revmax reports and attend Revmax on Weekly basis. 9. To optimize the use and proper management of TARS and contribute to the development and maintenance of Revenue Management Systems.
10. Manage the effective operation of the reservations department to maximize rooms’ sales for the Hotel. Ensuring maximum revenue opportunities are achieved through the execution and maintenance of all sales strategies.
11. To be aware of the rate structures at the Hotel and support the Revenue Manager with rate management on all distribution ensuring rate parity is achieved. 12. Creating rate code as per Accor standards and check the usage of correct code for Group and FIT bookings.
13. Manage all guest issues and ensure response to all queries and monitor flow of dining rooms and recommend ways to increase revenue.
14. Supervise efficient working of reservation team members and provide training to resolve all issues and provide training to employees to maintain everyday schedules. 15. Collaborate with staff development and provide require feedback and assist to answer all incoming calls and manage all online inquiries
16. Manage and distribute rates, promotions and inventory flawlessly across all channels. Make sure hotel matching inventory is available across all channels to avoid rate parity issues. 17. Assist Sales Managers with RFPS, LNRS, Consolidator’s rates Group inventories and business demand 18. Make duty rosters for team on monthly basis.
19. Conduct rooms’ division meeting along with Front Office Team & Check arrival reports for next day VIPs and FIT arrivals on daily basis.
20. Check STR, Rate shopping reports on daily basis to ensure rate featuring on OLTAs are accurate. Duties & Responsibilities at Novotel Imagica Khopoli (Accor Group): 15th June 2015 to 31st March 2017
Job Title – Reservation Executive
1. Prime functions as pre-opening team was to set up the reservation department 2. Define Standard Operating procedures for reservation department 3. Manage systems that are set up within the reservations department to ensure accurate handling and monitoring of phone calls.
4. Create and manage rates and packages configured on the Hotel software. 5. Track all reservations picked up from all On-line channels like hotel website, OTA, GDS, other third party etc.
6. Co-ordinate with the Channel manager, or software vendors for any availability, rate or booking integration issues.
7. Handle external systems like channel Manager, Web booking engines, Rate comparison tools, Online Travel Agents extranets etc.
8. Update No-shows and cancellations on all OTA's without fail to avoid and unwanted commissions. 9. Responsible for maintaining Rate parity across all booking Channels (Website, OTA, GDS, and Travel Agents Etc.
10. Process retentions, no-show and cancellations as per the hotel policy and procedures. 11. Handles any request for amenities or transportation promptly and accurately. Details are shared with the concerned department or third party accurately. 12. Monitor all Tentative / Provisional / Waitlisted bookings entered on the system and follow up done for deposits / guarantee.
13. Keep records of room availability, rates, amendments, daily reservation pickup, rooms on book, cancellations, no-show, etc.
14. All reservation modifications are updated on the property management system immediately and accurately in case of any changes.
15. Manage reservation function to maintain the highest possible room occupancy and average daily rate through suggestive selling and recommendations from external yield. 16. Ensure acceptable service levels and all statistical reports are sought and maintained. 17. Tracks daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly statistics for analytical, budgeting and forecasting purposes. 18. Check forecasting reports based on statistics codes (Market, Source, Rate Code etc.), reservations which are wrongly tagged should be amended.
19. Receive contracts detailing room allotments and creates allotments on the hotel management system.
20. Train newly recruited reservation staffs in taking reservations, telephone etiquettes, and reservation module on hotel software and processing emails. Ensure that Guest service agents at front desk are also trained on reservations and checking hotel availability. 21. Ensure deposit payment is taken in advance for all pay at hotel reservations e.g.: Direct reservation, OTA's (Booking.com, Expedia etc.)
22. Managing all group business from enquiry to completion, including proposals, contracts, rate accuracy, detailing, special requirements and billing. 23. Completing daily, weekly and monthly departmental reports. 24. Supporting the reservations coordinator to ensure all inquiries responded to, rate checks complete. Duties & Responsibilities at Grand Mercure Bangalore (Accor Group): 8th September 2014 to 5th June 2015
1. Plan and Prepare monthly reports and other relevant reports of revenue. 2. To ensure that various weekly, monthly statistical reports are generated and assist in the development of occupancy
3. Providing effective support and services to the team members 4. Help team members to understand SOPs by Accurate guidance. 5. Respond to the customer queries by resolving issues by timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
6. Maintain and update corporate data base entering guest bookings to ensure guest information are kept up to date and for future events
7. Have a check on commission of Travel agents and process the same efficiently and on timely manner 8. Updating online bookings, Check No- shows, cancellations follow up with accounts for charging the same, enter in No show report
9. Managing Inventory and rates of hotel through Data web Management System 10. Keep a track on company productivity and keep updating sales managers on the same 11. Helping Assistant Manager for Forecasting for the week and month Duties & Responsibilities at Mercure Lavasa (Accor Group): 1st November 2012 till 27th August 2014
1. Receiving calls as per the Standard operating procedures 2. Replying to the all mails queries on daily basis 3. Plan room reservations ensuring proper selling techniques with accuracy and efficiency 4. Reconfirmation for all bookings to be done for the next 2 days 5. Arranging special arrangements for guest visiting hotel for any special occasions. 6. Making daily, weekly and monthly reports like city scenario pick up report, etc. 7. Managing inventory for all online travel agents and contracted other travel agents. 8. Managing rates and inventory for hotel through extranet 9. Follow-up for the payments
10. Managing the contacted rates, Renewal of contracts Hotel Inventory:
Managing Inventory and rates of hotel through Data web Management System Check the rates and update it on daily basis
Managing rates and the product level
Updating online bookings, Check No- shows, follow up with accounts for charging the same, enter in No show report,
Groups and Business Crew:
Handling Leisure and Business groups at hotel.
Handling MICE and Wedding Groups attending Pre-conference meets (external & internal) and Prepare GIS of the same
Sales queries, Quotations,
Follow up with blocking, checking and updating status