JOHN S. PEREZ
I seek a position as a technician with the ability to diagnose technical problems and determine proper solution. Offering strong ability to read blueprints or technical diagrams.
OCTOBER 2016 – PRESENT
Assembler Tester I, Fresenius Medical Care
• Responsible for training new hires with testing and calibration of Liberty Select Cycler and Final Test
• Floater: Covered stations with low personnel
• Perform routine detailed test & calibration procedures on different types of equipment and components.
• Responsible for carrying out tasks in a diligent manner according to written procedures
• Responsible for proper cleaning and correct modification of products.
• Diagnose equipment operating problems and make required repairs.
• Make sure tested equipment is in working order and within calibration due date.
• Keep up-to-date records of equipment manual and equipment test procedures.
• Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor
OCTOBER 2013 – OCTOBER 2016
Assembler I, Fresenius Medical Care
• Responsible for obtaining and maintaining the proper revisions on all drawings, procedures, and BOMs used on a daily basis
• Follow work procedures and instructions using various tools to accurately assemble, install and inspect all FMC-NA products and subassemblies
• Verify calibration due dates prior to use and notify supervisor of out-of-date calibrations
• Adequately labeling all parts, bins, shelves, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies in accordance with the proper procedures
• Filling out Material Transfers (MT) properly
• Support department production goals
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
AUGUST 2008 – AUGUST 2013
Senior Assembler, Hospital Systems Inc
• Development, design manufacture of patient care headwalls, consoles, bedhead units, neonatal care systems, isolated power systems and the accessories that go with them.
• Responsible for putting together Headwall, lighting, wiring and framing parts per drawing provide by engineering department.
• Shipping and receiving medical equipment
OCTOBER 2007 – MAY 2008
Material Handler, Oviso Manufacturing
• Track part shortages per work order and follow up with warehouse personnel to fill shortages.
• Track accuracy of warehouse kitting on work orders received for work center.
• Handler material for class 1000 clean room environment.
• Maintain KANBAN material at work station, though cycle counting, transferring of material, and restocking of parts.
• Maintain constant flow of parts from and to clean room work center to keep up with production demand.
• Operated forklift, gas & electric, pallet jacks
Olympic High School, Concord CA
• Fast learner
• Fluent in Tagalog
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to read/understand blueprints
Shipping & Receiving Supervisor,
Device Testing Manager,