Post Applied For: Furniture buyer / sourcing
Surname Given Name Ms.
Date of Birth (optional) DD 18 10 YY Place of Birth (optional) Passport / ID No.
Phone No. mobile
(MM/YY) (incl. secondary school)
Application for Employment
II . EDUCATION (List the last institution you attended first) I. PERSONAL PARTICULARS
Anh Thuy Thi
III. PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT (List all your past employers starting with the last one first.) Date of Award
Le Quy Don high School, Vietnam Diploma High school
Key account manager/
PHI Enterprises., Ltd
Unit 1203Tung Che Commercial
Centre, 246 Des Voeux Road West,
1976 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
11743 W Peppermint Dr, Boise, Idaho 83709
email@example.com; skype: thuyanh_anh
Name and Address of Employer Reason for Leaving
Telecommunications, Vietnam Certification Staff
I have a better chance to work for
PHI Enterprise in sourcing, starting
on 1st Oct, 2017. Currently I am
working part time for them
Global Home K.S - No.9 Doan Van
Bo street, District 4, HCMC
University of Economics HCMC, Vietnam
Bachelor of Business
I moved to the USA.
1) Mainly sourcing for new and right factories for A&C as well as for PHI-USA regarding products of the building materials.
2) Work with factories to get correct product and the best net prices to meet with our clients’ requirement.
3) Request factories to provide PIs with appropriate packaging and shipping information once receiving sample and shipment orders from PHI-USA. 4) following up sample and shipment orders to ship safe and on time. Arrange inspection, prepare inspection reports with a lot of good photos and send them to PHI-HK & USA for approval. 5) collect CI & PL to request for S/O from shipping forwarder, monitor and take photos during container loading.
6) prepare monthly expenses report with receipts.
1. Taking care of customer. work with QC, shipment, samples, development 2. Monitor shipment.
3. Visit factory, audit factory.
4. Work with customer about shipment, new project. 5. Order in and out monitoring.
6. Cost price/ sales price
7. Forecast/ production/ call off confirmation
8. Invoicing, follow up payment status
9. Mainly sourcing for new and right factories for Global Home regarding products of the building materials.
10. Work with factories to get correct product and the best net prices to meet with our clients’ requirement.
11. Request factories to provide PIs with appropriate packaging and shipping information once receiving sample and shipment orders from company. 12. Following up sample and shipment orders to ship safe and on time. Arrange inspection, prepare inspection reports with a lot of good photos and send them to client for approval. 13. Collect CI & PL to request for S/O from shipping forwarder, monitor and take photos during Responsibility
Mr. Mathew Ian Hobbs
Charlotte, North Carolina, Ohaj
California Meeting with client, travelling 10 days City/ States Description
Leichester, London Meeting with client 5 days
Office staff/ Warehouse
Mr. Chia Chee Kong Manager/ GFS DT743, Binh Chuan Village, Thuan An District, Binh Duong Province, VN/
1. Warehouse leader
2. Planning executive
3. Internal auditor (ISO 9001:2000)
Vice President/ Vaughan furniture
2501 Fairview road, Galax VA 24333, USA/
Vaughan Furniture Inc., 2-4-6 Dong
Khoi, District 1, HCMC
GFS (Global Furniture Solutions)
DT743, Binh Chuan Village, Thuan
An District, Binh Duong Province,
1. Production planning, solve the problems concern to plan, rate of progress of production. 2. Sample development
3. Folow up quotation to customer
IV. REFERENCES (Give below the names of at least two persons, not your relatives, but whom you have worked with/for or known at least 2 years.) Name Profession & Organization
Aug-1996 I was dissatisfied with my career
Tempearl Industrial Co., Ltd. Road 8
Tan Thuan processing Zone, District
7, HCMC, Vietnam
Contact Address / Telephone No. / Fax No.
Chief of Representative Office,
Floor 18th Ree Tower, Road 9 Doan Van Bo
Street / +84-909-***-***
I was looking for a change in role
and wanted more growth.
qpp g,p g
14. prepare monthly expenses report with receipts. My job is at a standstill and I wish to
seek newer avenues and greater
1. Daily communicate with vendors and US office.
2. Convey order, SI placement to factories, check load ability, pricing and confirm to US office. 3. Duty to check and approve barcode, label.
4. Watch daily production status closely, delivery performance...etc acknowledge problems and immediately working with all concerned parties for solution. 5. To assist in helping factories/ bonded warehouse over come problem that may cause shipment delay. For example: If factory has problem getting containers: contacting freight forwarders; if factory has problem with late hardware delivery: contact with hardware suppliers; if bonded warehouse short items for loading: contact with factory to deliver goods to bonded warehouse earlier etc. 6. Cooperate with QC dept and get involve if any quality issues to ensure products are shipped on time with correct specification and designs.
7. Update shipping schedule and assist customer requests when needed. 8. Duty to train new factories about shipping procedure, label request, update report request, breakdown request, ISF10+2, CPSIA, CARB, Lacey Act, C-TPAT... Resolving the changed/ cancelled PO, resolve the move up/ move back ship date of current order request. 9. Follow up the shipping schedule of market samples. Combine with QC department and costing department to follow up market samples, assist USA office to get the container for sample. 10. Corporate with other departments to assure quality of the product, the sample to be corrected; the shipment of production and also the market sample to be shipped on time. 11. Sourcing, itinerary, booking, arranging appointment. 12. Recruitment.
Present/last salary If appointed, salary expected
Earliest date available
Signature Date (MM/DD/YY)
available on 1st Dec 2018 or until I receive work permit Road 8 Tan Thuan processing Zone, District 7,
Nguyen Thi Thuy Anh 21-Sep-18
V. SALARY INFORMATION
USD 5000 + benefit Negotiable
Manager/ Tempearl Electronic
Industrial Co., Ltd
Ms. Nguyen Thi Thu