Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
I have worked with customer service and serving them. When I worked at Hobo's, the owner had my close sometimes. So I had to count money and close the drawer.
I have taking microsoft office and I know my way around a computer.
8/2017 to present
• Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Cash checks for customers.
• Greet customers entering establishments.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
• Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
• Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Sell tickets and other items to customers.
• Weigh items sold by weight to determine prices.
• Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
8/2015 to 6/2017
Hobo's Korner Kitchen
• Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls.
• Assist with preparing and serving food and beverages.
• Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
• Operate cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages.
• Prepare cash receipts after establishments close, and make bank deposits.
• Provide guests with menus.
• Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
• Take and prepare to-go orders.
• Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.