De Anza Community College Cupertino, CA
Associates Degree in Arts, Business Adm. Sept 2014– June 2016
• 3.82 GPA (Magna Cum Laude)
• PERMIAS De Anza College, Treasurer
Loyola Marymount University Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor Degree in Arts, Business Adm. Entrepreneurship Aug 2016–May 2018
• 3.70 GPA (Magna Cum Laude)
• ILMU (Indonesians at LMU) media and communication officer, Center for Service & Action PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
PT. Karya Mandala Putra South Sulawesi, ID
Executive Administrative Assistant June 2015 – Dec 2017
• Developed a website and using social media as a marketing tool to boost 35% of sales of company’s new products and services.
• Assistant of Director to work on a monthly and upcoming marketing events.
• Achieve monthly customer target by helping vendors to promote their products and services through social media. Trans Studio South Sulawesi, ID
Assistant of Marketing May 2016 – Aug 2016
• Creative team of annual cultural exhibition and theatrical show, “Nusantara Ekraft Expo”.
• Marketing assistant, in charge of creating and publishing “Nusantara Ekraft Expo” news and updates through social media and billboards.
Maybank Jakarta, ID
Account Officer May 2017 – Aug 2017
• Participating in a team to audit, issued credit to costumers, reach out and do follow up relationship with clients.
• Working in a team project to market Maybank loyalty and rewards program.
• Developed new operational system to increase profit during busy months and shortage of employees. Maleo Town Square West Sulawesi, ID
Assistant of Director May 2017 – Aug 2017
• Managed and prepared the soft opening of Maleo Town Square, the first shopping center in West Sulawesi.
• Accumulated possible collaboration deals with different vendors and retail stores.
• Partnered with Palang Merah Indonesia to organize a blood donor event as well as to promote the importance of a company’s social responsibility act.
UStuff Jakarta, ID
Owner May 2016 – May 2018
• One-stop shop for makeups that ship from USA to Indonesia
• Yearly “Mystery Box” program, consist of 3 different level of boxes according to its price. CLUB INVOLVEMENTS
UNICEF De Anza Cupertino, CA
Public Relations Officer September 2014 – June 2015
• Volunteered in Target to help employees recycled and raise awareness within community.
• Volunteered in community service in Mountain View by helping to replant trees and plants. Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Cupertino, CA
Member Jan 2015 – Present
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Excel. Fluent in English, Bahasa Indonesia and proficient in Mandarin and interest in Japanese and Korean language. Painting, crafting, basic photo editing skills, creating social media content, creating website, and recreational sports.