P. O. BOX ****
PHONE 024*******. EMAIL email@example.com
KYEI MENSAH CHRISTOPHER
● MARITAL STATUS: Single.
● NATIONALITY: Ghanaian
● DATE OF BIRTH: 3rd November 1985
● Detail oriented and ability to work with little or no supervision
● Exceptional multi-tasking capabilities: adaptive and enjoy new challenges
● Effective and efficient team player with outstanding leadership qualities and positive attitude.
● Competent in analyzing issues and coming out with good ideas.
● Researching into problems and coming out with facts.
● Well-organized and highly creative professional in performing laboratory tests.
● Produce reliable and precise observation data table to support experiments.
● Experience of applying methodologies to carry out the experiments.
● Develop specimens and samples.
● Expertise in operating standard laboratory equipment.
● Experience of maintaining laboratory in well-stocked and resourced.
● Expertise in demonstrating the experiment to the students.
● Experience of preparing objectives and making the accurate observation details.
● Excellent knowledge of performing experiments.
● Detailed knowledge of chemical compositions and preparations.
● Experience of handling around 150 numbers of students at a time
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Strong presentation skills.
● Leadership skills.
Bringing out the best and the God given talent in me to the benefit of others and my country by seeing the vision of the institution materialized.
2005, Obuasi Municipal Health Center, Ashanti Region.
● Taking of blood, urine, and stool samples from patient for analysis
● Preparation of smear for microscopy.
● Assisting in health outreach programs and mobile assignment.
● Writing reports on test carried out on patience
● Checking the laboratory equipment for effectiveness and accuracy.
2006, Mampong Center For Scientific Research Into Plant Medicine. Akuapem-Mampong
● Analyzing of herbal drugs for effectiveness.
● Assessing and checking the quality control of the herbal drugs.
● Preparation of chemical solution for the analysis of herbal drugs.
● Writing report on the analysis conducted on every herbal drug.
2007 to date, Central University College, Miotso-Prampram
● Assist in the setting up of the microbiology, chemistry, biology, pharmaceutics and physics laboratory for practical purposes.
● Preparation of chemical solutions for experimental work to be carried out in the laboratory.
● Educating the students in the handling of chemical apparatus and also assisting student to carry out experimental work effectively.
● Managing the laboratory by taking inventory of laboratory equipment and also reporting shortages and breakages.
● Prepare chemicals before the practical session and assist students for finding the required chemical.
● Supervise small group of final year students in their project work..
● Collaborate and offer administrative assistance.
● Introduce an inventory system that maintains appropriate levels of reagent thereby reducing chances of the facility being out of stock at a time of crucial testing procedures.
Able to trouble shoot test samples and calibrate instrument such as:
● Rotary Evaporator
● Hematology analyzer
● Chemistry Analyzer.
● Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
● Various instrumentation interfacing and chromatography software packages.
RESEARCH, WORKSHOP AND SEMINARS
• Engineering of the Blood Infusion Warmer
● Research on the Physical Properties of two Ceramic Tiles as my research work in C.S.I.R. with shrinkage, modulus of rapture and water absorption as my parameters.
● Workshop on Pharmacological practices in K.N.U.S.T.
● Seminar on the “First International Science Conference” conference center Accra.
JAN.2010- NOV 2015, ALL NATIONS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, KOFORIDUA
B.E BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
JAN 2004- SEPT. 2007, ACCRA POLYTECHNIC, ACCRA
HND LABORATORY SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
JAN 2001-JUL. 2003, BOA AMPONSEM SENIOR HIGH, DUNKWA-OFFIN
SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAM
BOA AMPONSEM PENSA ORGANIZING SECRETARY.
BOA AMPONSEM PENSA VICE PRESIDENT.
BOA AMPONSEM SCRIPTURE UNION ORGANIZING SECRETARY
INTEREST AND ACTIVITIES
Reading, singing, playing musical instrument and researching.
English and Twi
MR. ALBAN MAWUSI MR. D.M.B TETTEH
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE C.S.I.R.-IIR.
DIRECTOR FACULTY OF LAW ROMAN-RIDGE
MIOTSO- PRAMPRAM ACCRA
MR. ARCHIBOLD MR. CHRISTIAN AVI
ALL NATIONS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT(BME) ACCRA POLYTECHNIC