A hotel HR leader with over 25 years experiences in 4-5 stars hotels international chains, who brought hospitality and creativity in HR activities making a success for both organization and the individuals.
Director of Human Resources, Radisson Blu, Hua Hin, Thailand 2015-2018 Reporting to the General Manager and Corporate HR Director, directed all HR activities from the pre-opening.
• Recruited quality team members as planned.
• Led the team to get certified as a SafeHotel, chaired its Safety Committee.
• Designed and developed a competency model to attract and retain top performers. Director of Human Resources, Anantara Lawana, Koh Samui, Thailand 2013-2014 Reporting to General Manager and Corporate HR Director, directed all HR activities of a 5- stars resort on an island.
• Kept team motivated and reduced more than 20% voluntary turnover in the property.
• Maintained 100% list on succession plan.
• Coordinated activities with corporate office and sister hotels to maximize mutual benefits and greater results by implementation of Best Practices. Director of Human Resources, Accor-Fico, Bangkok, Thailand 2010-2012 Reporting to the Managing Director, directed all HR activities to open 4 new hotels in a row.
• Built strong relationships with senior management, hiring managers and HR Business Partners to enable systematic decision making across the team. PRACHANA UNAKUL
15473 Los Robles Avenue
• Guided the executive team through organizational restructuring which created a more flexible, cost-efficient workforce.
• Established policies, rules & regulations that encourage the associates to feel as family and give their best to the company.
Director of Human Resources, Dusit Thani, Dubai, UAE 2006-2010 Reporting to the General Manager, directed all HR activities to enhance reputation and success of a Thai hotel overseas.
• Hired over 120 service crews from Thailand (25% of entire taskforce) more with direct recruit than using agencies and took care of localization program by doubling number of Emiratis at the same time.
• Trained all employees on Thai Way of Life to present Thainess through excellent services naturally.
• Together with the management, rebranded the group as an International Hotel Group and involved in opening 1st Dusit Residence. Education
Chulalongkorn University,Bangkok BA, International Relations Skills/Awards
MS Office, EAGLE Payroll system, I-Movie, Garageband
100% scored from Accor Corporate HR Audit, Best Staff Accommodation-Dubai Municipality, Reduction of cost of AED 35,000/year on health card, Succession Planning, Hotel License & Application, SafeHotels Certification Reference
Mr. Harpreet Singh Chhatwal
Senior Director, Human Resources
Radisson Hotels-South East Asia and Pacific
T: +65 6511 6786