361-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking to fill an IT, database administration, or coding position. Additionally, I wish to continue learning in computer science and be a strong contributor to any assigned team. Key Qualifications
● Extremely fast learner with minimal training required.
● High level soft skills, team player, and focused on positive work culture and mentorship from senior staff.
● Experienced with Java, C#, C++, Software Engineering, SQL, DBMS management with Windows and Linux, MS Word, Excel, and Access.
● Experienced at PC troubleshooting, maintenance, and diagnostics.
● High level experience with business meetings, project deployments, and project management. Work Experience
CFO, Backwoods Communications. 2/2015-Present
● Involved in startup of business, financing, fiduciary paperwork, record keeping, and business planning at strategic and tactical level in sales.
Major Account Executive, T-Mobile.
South Texas Region (Corpus Christi)
● Sales and cold calling for enterprise level accounts from 5 to 2000 employees
● Negotiation and solution generation for new business, including tailored bid proposal generation.
● Deployed, presented, and trained new businesses in technology.
● Serviced existing accounts and specialized in customer retention. District Sales Manager, Wolverine Brass.
South Texas Region
● Generated sales and new accounts for South Texas region with a doubling of territory income generation from previous year.
● Responsibilities included cold calling, presentations, sales, and account retention activities. Education
Bachelor's in Computer Science
University of Houston-Victoria
● Graduated Magna Cum Laude with concentration in Information Systems, Business, and Computer Science Master’s Computer Information Systems
● Graduated with 3.9 GPA
Associate’s in Business Administration
Del Mar College