o Mobile: +966-**-***-****
o Email: email@example.com
Successfully pursued the Bachelor of Science majoring in Chemistry at KAAU. During my studies, I have participated in co-op training with a leading petrochemical firm, Petro Rabigh. My co-op training requires understanding safety regulations and the use of different chemical products. After graduation, I had the opportunity to gain experience in customer service and chemical quality control. My objective is to elevate my laboratory skills and chemical knowledge by joining a leading firm or institution and become a dependable chemist.
Quality Control Customer Service pH Level Control Safety Precautions Microsoft Office EDUCATION:
Ø Bachelor of Science Majoring in Chemistry King Abdulaziz University Sep 2012-June 2016
Ø High School Diploma Zaid Alkhair Secondary School Sep 2010-May 2011
Ø Cashier Little Caesars
Sep 2017 – Present
• Receive orders and process payments through cash and credit cards.
• Confirm and ensure the amount of money held in treasury.
• Cooperate with the staff for food preparation and cleaning. Ø Customer Service Saudi Telecom Company
Feb 2017 – June 2017
• Answer Customers’ Calls and assist them with their requests.
• Pass any concerns or unanswered questions to the upper management then request a follow-up. Ø Intern DiaEagle Company
Nov 2016 – Jan 2017
• Test the quality control through SDI, Silt Density Index.
• Analyze Chlorine and pH level of the water tanks “And After Carbon Filter.”
• Prepare Iron(III)Chloride with Water.
• Ensure that filters’ coverings are set properly. Ø Chemist Training (co-op) Petro Rabigh, Rabigh
• Completed the safety course to understand the regulations of using chemical laboratories.
• Took a tour in the monomer lab to learn analyzing hydrocarbons and Gas Chromatography. Ø Receptionist Al Rashed Bakery Food Company, Jeddah Summer 2012
• Answer customers’ calls.
• Receive orders from other restaurants in the city.
• Greet visitors of the company.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES:
Ø Foods Safety Jeddah Municipality
Awarded in September 2017
Ø Co-op Training Petro Rabigh
Awarded in August 2015
**Proof of experience and studies are available upon request