Sauk Village, Illinois 60411
To work in a professional patient care facility where high quality patient care is the top priority and continued education is encouraged.
NICL LABORATORIES, CHICAGO, ILL
March 2017 - Present
• Label tubes
• Spin down the blood
FRANCISCAN ALLIANCE, MICHIGAN CITY, IN
January 2015 – July 2016
● Greets patients.
● Takes vital signs.
● Assist the doctor with minor procedures.
● Answer phones.
● Administers immunizations and other injections.
● Refill medications
HEALTHLINC, MICHIGAN CITY, IN
May 2014 – January 2015
● Greets patients.
● Performs simple medical procedures, such as earwax removal.
● Takes B/P, weight, height, temperature, and other measurements such as peak flow.
● Assists with laboratory requisitions and assures lab pick- up.
● Administers pediatric immunizations and other injections.
● Performs routine in-office testing ( BS, UA, Pregnancy test, Strep test etc.). LAKE PARK RESIDENTIAL, LAKE STATION, IN
July 2013 – March 2014
● Provide health care assistance to individuals with mental illnesses.
● Assist patients in meeting goals of Service Plans.
● Assist patients with regular living skills and actions.
● Work independently with minimal supervision.
● Ability to be polite, punctual, and professional at all times.
● Ability to respond to emergency situations.
SPARTAN STAFFING, LA PORTE, IN
January 2012 – August 2012
● Test motors for windshield wiper blades.
● Ensure motorized equipment and parts are working properly.
● Ability to work independently.
● Work in a quick, efficient manner.
HELP AT HOME, MICHIGAN CITY, IN
October 2009 – January 2012
Home Health Aide
● Provide total in-home patient care including vital sign measurements, basic first aid, and monitoring of intravenous equipment.
● Assisting patients with regular living skills and actions they are unable to perform for themselves, these tasks include feeding, bathing and mobility skills.
● Ensure patients receive assistance when standing, sitting, and tending to personal hygiene.
● Accountable for offering daily health care; assist and concentrate to physically impaired, elderly and psychologically challenged persons. Additional tasks includes facilitating regular hygiene, physical functions and dressings; managed prescribed medications, food supplements and daily foods under written courses of physician. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Brown Mackie College, Michigan City, IN
Associate of Science Degree, Medical
Assisting Graduation Date: November 2006
Awards: Perfect Attendance
Skills & Abilities:
● Medical Administration
● Basic Electrocardiography
● Basic Computer Operation
● Patient Care
● Medical Record Maintenance
● Aseptic Technique
● Surgical Field Preparation
● CPR and Basic First Aid
● Patient Interviewing
● Vital Signs Measurement