Ashley Lynn Harbon Fry
Photographer & Creative Business Consultant
Enthusiastic photographer, creative manager and problem solver equipped with nearly 20 years of experience in various customer service and professional fields. Can manage multiple business processes, individuals, groups, facilities and schedules. Named the "wedding day Swiss Army knife" by Philadelphia Wedding Magazine. Seeking a position to leverage proven communication and management skills.
250 E. Wynnewood Road, APT B-04
Wynnewood, PA 19096
Mac OS X
Canon DSLR Camera EOS Utilities
MLS Real Estate Database
Dec 2011 -
Lead Photographer & Creative Consultant
ashley lynn fry photography & creative styling
- Maintained productive professional relationships with private clients and public agencies.
- Consulted with clients to handle any unusual problems.
- Photographed high-quality images for both print and Internet distribution.
- Defined and recommended detailed solutions to capture sought after images.
- Planned, prepared and communicated directly with clients for all on-location and studio shoots.
- Performed advanced computer processing of images for assignments.
- Directed clients to the photo gallery location to view and purchase images.
- Archived and maintained images on computers and servers.
- Created albums and print design for private and public use.
- Processed all inquiries, marketing materials, contracts and business workflow/management.
- Created and managed the business processes, schedules and administrative needs of 3+ small business clients/owners as creative consultant. Sep 2016 -
Photographer & Executive Creative Consultant
Rockford Capital Group
- Photographed high-quality images for upload to the Multiple Listing Service for sale and or rent.
- Created, managed and maintained back end business processes and communications for properties.
- Worked to create a visual database of properties.
- Consulted directly with contractors, cleaners, home stagers, home owners and realtors to schedule shoots.
- Worked directly with sellers to aid in staging and scheduling of property shoots for stellar images.
- Scheduled and participated in video conference calls in regard to business management and property projects.
- Maintained various email addresses, google docs, databases and executive schedules. Mar 2007 -
LA Fitness International, LLC
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Identified chronic customer issues by creating and maintaining customer complaint log.
- Answered a constant flow of customer calls with up to 50 calls in queue per minute.
- Hired and trained 20+ staff members.
- Partnered successfully with personal trainers and sales force to produce positive outcomes.
- Logged detailed and thorough records of maintenance performed to facility and equipment.
- Maintained 45,000 square feet of facility grounds and served as first responder for all issues.
- Greeted customers entering the facility to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Answered an average of 25 calls per day politely and addressed customer inquiries and problems.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Documented all customer inquiries and comments thoroughly and quickly and referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation. Feb 2005 -
Marilyn Black & Associates, INC
- Scheduled and coordinated meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for supervisors and managers.
- Developed new filing and organizational practices for physical onsite files and online backup.
- Created and maintained a training manual.
- Maintained utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive topics.
- Managed travel and expense reports for department team members, supervisor and managers.
- Typed documents such as correspondence, drafts, memos, email and prepared reports for management.
- Opened, sorted, and distributed incoming messages and correspondence.
- Purchased and maintained office supply inventories.
- Greeted visitors and answered incoming calls and emails. Dec 2003 -
Rapunzel's Day Spa
- Performed consecutive 60-90 minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Assessed the needs of each client individually and determined appropriate treatments.
- Maintained inventory of all products necessary to perform treatments.
- Maintained professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas. Jan 2009 -
Institute of Jewish Studies, Bible & Israel Program Jun 2003 -
Pennsylvania Institute of Massage Therapy
Associate of Applied Science, Human Anatomy & Massage Therapy Aug 2002 -
Gwynedd Mercy University
Certificate, Respiratory Therapy