Lake Mary, FL 32746
OBJECTIVE To obtain a position as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner where my knowledge and clinical skills will be utilized to provide quality health care. EDUCATION
2015-2018 PURDUE UNIVERSITY, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner 2011-2014 FLORIDA HOSPITAL COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, ORLANDO, FL Bachelor of Science in Nursing
2008-2010 FLORIDA HOSPITAL COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, ORLANDO, FL Associate Degree in Nursing
2004-2005 AMERICARE SCHOOL OF NURSING, FERN PARK, FL Licensed Practical Nurse
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Florida State.
• Registered Nurse, State of Florida
• Licensed Practical Nurse, State of Florida.
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association.
• Basic Life Support (BLS), American Heart Association. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
2016-2018 Student Family Nurse Practitioner Clinical Experience
• Family Medicine of Pine Hills, Orlando, FL: Primary Care.
• A Women’s Wellness and Weight Loss Center, Orange City, FL: Women Health.
• Compassion Pediatrics, Orlando, FL: Pediatrics
• Primary Health Care Medical Group, Altamonte Springs, FL: Internal Medicine 2015-2018 Student expectations, performance, and accomplishments
• Demonstrate professionalism in appearance, behavior, and communication.
• Assume accountability for practice.
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy.
• Demonstrate appropriate interviewing techniques, demonstrating awareness of age, cognitive deficits, spirituality, cultural differences, emotional/mental status, functional deficits, and environmental/social influences.
• Obtain appropriate history for focused/episodic, comprehensive, acute and/or interval visits.
• Create a climate of mutual trust while interacting with patients.
• Perform appropriate and organized examination for episodic/focused, comprehensive, acute and/or interval situations and modify examination technique to the individual and setting.
285 Shady Oaks Circle
Lake Mary, FL 32746
2 P a g e
• Apply critical thinking and diagnostic reasoning skills to develop differential diagnostics with rationales, and formulate actual diagnoses.
• Demonstrate knowledge of common lab values and diagnostic studies, and accurately interpret results.
• Demonstrate sound judgment in developing the treatment plan including pharmacological and non-pharmacological therapies.
• Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate time frame for follow-up appointment/care.
• Accurately document assessment findings.
• Deliver safe care.
• Accept personal responsibility for professional development. 02/11-Present FLORIDA HOSPITAL, ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL RN (Intensive Care Unit)
• Perform skilled nursing assessments, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
• Collaborate patients’ care with health and medical professionals.
• Supervise and delegate responsibilities to LPNs, MSTs, and CNAs.
• Instruct patients/families in all aspects of care to promote optimum health.
• Administer medications via all routes and observe for adverse reactions.
• Suction and provide tracheostomy care.
• Administer blood and blood products and observe for adverse transfusion reactions.
• Access central/peripheral IVs, Insert Peripheral IVs, monitor IV therapy, and maintain patency.
• Insert Foley, dobhoff, orogastric and nasogastric tubes
• Manage and monitor mechanically ventilated patient
• Provide colostomy care, observe stoma for signs of infection, and maintain skin integrity.
• Perform blood glucose monitoring and intervene appropriately.
• Ensure patients’ comfort/safety and provide emotional support.
• Maintain complete documentation of all nursing care. 09/06-08/10 ROSEWOOD HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER, Orlando, FL LPN Staff Nurse (Subacute /Long Term Care)
10/07-04/09 VITAS INNOVATIVE HOSPICE CARE, ORLANDO, FL LPN Per Diem Nurse (Hospice Care)
REFERENCES Available upon request.