I am a M.Sc Forensic Science professional from Gujarat Forensic Science University and Bachlor in B.SC Forensic Science from Jain university and I have proven ability to deliver key information and verifiable achievements in education and I have demonstrated an excellent track record providing comprehensive business investigation & Forensic analysis to Companies in my internship.
Year Course / Programs
Institution/Board Percentage 2016 M.Sc Forensic Science Gujarat Forensic Science University Sem 1- 8.36 Sem 2- 7.81 2013-16 B.sc Forensic Science Jain University 68%
2011-13 PUC(PCMB) MES College 57%
2009-10 SSLC Vidya Varthaka Sardhar Patel 86%
Currently Intership: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) Duration: Feb 2018 – Till Date Location: Gujarath
• Carrying out examinations and analyses submitted by individual to the agencies/outlets and showrooms.
• Carrying out tests using scientific techniques, such as infrared spectroscopy and mass spectrometry.
• Ensuring all laboratory protocols and regulations are followed
• Inputting data into computer programs and utilizing relevant computer database information
• Overseeing the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
• Preparing written reports based on analysis
• Developing, maintaining and updating work quality standards, standard operating procedures, and similar methods and procedures
• Coordinating work with other members of the forensic team and with outside agencies ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Published a paper on “Teachers Perception on student’s indulging in Deviant Behaviour”in the International Journal of Psychology.
• Presented a poster in an International Conference “Fixing the Authorship on the basis of Individual Characteristics in the Block Letters and Expert Opinion there on” held at Gujarat Forensic Science University
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Quick Learner, flexible handling global business with different time zones
Collection and analysis of documentary evidence
Question document analysis
Detection and analysis of disguise writing and fraud documents
Fingerprint Analysis and Biometrics
Possessing very good computer knowledge and well versed in MS Office tools.
Analytical thinker, strong interpersonal and communication skills, proactive and a good team player.
Ability to work in a structured and organized manner. INSTRUMENTATION SKILLS
Ability to work with the instruments like Stereo Microscope, Compression Microscope, Video Spectral Comparator (VSC), Live Scanner, hand held microscope, Layer Voice Analysis (LVA) ACTIVITIES
Member of Forensic club “Crestas”
Organizer in “National Service Scheme”
Participated in Forensic expo “Saviskara-2014” at Jain University
Represented college in Volley Ball Team as Captain in 2012
Participated in many Cultural Programs
Volunteered in an International Conference “Inforsecon” held at Gujarat Forensic Science University
Date of Birth : 27/3/1995
Nationality : Indian
Fathers Name : N.Jayaram
Mothers Name : Usha.K
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Hindi, French, Sansrit and Kannada. Address for communication : # 202A, 4th block, 2nd main RD, Rajajinagar, Bangalore - 560010, Karnataka
Available on Request