Russell Marc Maitland
Marcus Bistany Consultants, New York, NY 2012 – Present
● Generated sales through effective cultivation of customer leads.
● Increasing lead capture rate by 35% thus far.
● Developed and implemented the process to capture and promote online customer reviews.
● Designed and manage all company online identities, promotions and outreach efforts.
● Effectively communicate how online initiatives impact the companies ROI to management. South County Center for the Arts, West Kingston, RI 2007-2011 Executive Director/Artistic Director
● Built a non-profit SPT Equity Theater Company.
● Named Business Man of the Year for the State of Rhode Island in 2010 for outstanding development work in the Arts.
● Raised $100,000 for women and children living with domestic violence and received the Circle of Peace Award from the South County Domestic Violence Resource Center in 2010.
● Increased the donor base in 4 years by 80%.
● Oversaw site acquisition and development, mission and bylaws creation, fundraising, and programming.
● Identified and secured $250,000 worth of financial grants during my tenure.
● Ensured compliance for the SPT Theatre with Actor’s Equity Association.
● In 2010, received the Rhode Island Governor’s Award for Outstanding Cultural Arts Center. Allegro Productions, Parsippany, NJ 2002 – 2007
Executive Director/Artistic Director
● Chartered and established a non-profit organization focused on the education of the arts to K-12 students.
● Forged relationships with all community schools and provided access for them to supplement their diminishing arts and music education.
● Secured $100,000 worth of financial grants to underwrite all programming expenses, which provided 150 field trips for students, 50 professional development workshops for teachers, education materials to support 250 artists in residence. The program positively impacted 1500 students across 20 schools in Northern New Jersey during my tenure.
● In 2007, received The Nickelodeon Parents’ Choice Award for The Best Outstanding Summer Program for Children in the Art’s.
Brownstone Company Limited, New York, NY 1988-2002 Managing Director/CFO
● Managed, invested and maintained $75M portfolio, averaging a 15-20% rate of return.
● Named by Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 10 Young Executives in 1989.
● Honed the strategic planning processes, capital expenditure controls and cash forecasting systems to increase accuracy by 95%.
● Established and developed the Human Resources and Benefits Division. William Frey Co., Franklin, NJ 1985 – 1988
● Oversaw the administrative and financial operations for $15M annual sales budget with a team of six employees. New York, NY 646-***-**** email@example.com Russell Marc Maitland
● Managed corporate loans, lines of credit, and investment initiatives.
● Served as general contractor and manager on several development projects.
● Developed enhanced customer profile reporting system. Education
Upsala College, East Orange, NJ 1979-1984
B.S. in Finance
Minor in Accounting
New York, NY 646-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org